Pork shops in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork shops in..

Are pork shops in Dublin going to be a thing of the past....?
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

I would have thought they were already gone joe, in todays economy you`d be silly to restrict your trade to one item such as pork meat. its a term I havn`t heard in many a year.
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

I suppose with so much meat of all kinds coming pre packed these days, the traditional butcher and pork shop is on the way out.

It was good to see the fresh meat before you bought it, and even be able to choose your joint of meat, chops etc.

Change not always for the better.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
        I suppose with so much meat of all kinds coming pre packed these days, the traditional butcher and pork shop is on the way out.

It was good to see the fresh meat before you bought it, and even be able to choose your joint of meat, chops etc.

Change not always for the better.
        well, there used to be one I occasionally went to over here....but, I am told it is closed now....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          well, there used to be one I occasionally went to over here....but, I am told it is closed now....
          Remember the butchers an arms length away from the house , would run around the back of the shop and look through the gap between the roof and wall and watch the animals being butchered .

Comment

Its been long i dint taste pork
            MidwestInstitute School

Comment

Working...
            X