The Bermuda Triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bermuda Triangle

I sailed through the Bermuda Triangle a couple of times and lived to tell the tale.

Is the Bermuda Triangle TRUE or FALSE in your opinion ?.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Based on your own statistical evidence, I'd have to say... false.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

id have to agree cogs

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        Based on your own statistical evidence, I'd have to say... false.
        But I was only one of many who never came out....what now ?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          id have to agree cogs
          Over the past centuries, many ships and air planes have disappeared or met with fatal accidents in the triangular area on Atlantic ocean known as Bermuda Triangle. In several cases, no trace of the ships and aircraft were found even after thorough search operations were carried out for hundreds and thousands of square miles in the ocean.

Such incidents of disappearances have been known since 1400s and have continued even in 21st century. While there are various explanations and theories behind such incidents, in many cases the incidents have remained unexplained.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
            Over the past centuries, many ships and air planes have disappeared or met with fatal accidents in the triangular area on Atlantic ocean known as Bermuda Triangle. In several cases, no trace of the ships and aircraft were found even after thorough search operations were carried out for hundreds and thousands of square miles in the ocean.

Such incidents of disappearances have been known since 1400s and have continued even in 21st century. While there are various explanations and theories behind such incidents, in many cases the incidents have remained unexplained.

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda2_000051.htm
            lol.....a story started when the laden Spanish Galleons had to use area to take advantage of the prevailing winds to get back to Spain......

The Pirates and the Privateers were sitting in wait for the rich pickings.....

the area was a death trap for groundings.......and many communities on the nearby shores made a living from those........and for obvious reasons that was not well advertised......
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              lol.....a story started when the laden Spanish Galleons had to use area to take advantage of the prevailing winds to get back to Spain......

The Pirates and the Privateers were sitting in wait for the rich pickings.....

the area was a death trap for groundings.......and many communities on the nearby shores made a living from those........and for obvious reasons that was not well advertised......
              At 2:10 p.m., five U.S. Navy Avenger torpedo-bombers comprising Flight 19 take off from the Ft. Lauderdale Naval Air Station in Florida on a routine three-hour training mission. Flight 19 was scheduled to take them due east for 120 miles, north for 73 miles, and then back over a final 120-mile leg that would return them to the naval base. They never returned. WHY ?.

Comment

At 2:10 p.m., five U.S. Navy Avenger torpedo-bombers comprising Flight 19 take off from the Ft. Lauderdale Naval Air Station in Florida on a routine three-hour training mission. Flight 19 was scheduled to take them due east for 120 miles, north for 73 miles, and then back over a final 120-mile leg that would return them to the naval base. They never returned. WHY ?.
                They were half/trained......got a misleading weather forecast.....got lost and ran out of fuel.......simple.......

Comment

I sailed through the Bermuda Triangle a couple of times and lived to tell the tale.

Is the Bermuda Triangle TRUE or FALSE in your opinion ?.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle
                  The Bermuda triangle will only take victims who are famous or very important, or both. I'm afraid you were neither Noel, so it ignored you and afforded you safe passage.
                  Their loss, our gain.
                  Old age and treachery will outdo youth and skill anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkface View Post
                    The Bermuda triangle will only take victims who are famous or very important, or both. I'm afraid you were neither Noel, so it ignored you and afforded you safe passage.
                    Their loss, our gain.
                    LMAO But true.....

Comment

They were half/trained......got a misleading weather forecast.....got lost and ran out of fuel.......simple.......
                      Good answer.....but the tanks were full to the brim....well enough for the trip.....and they were seasoned pilots....unlike Pontius I hasten to add. Oh and they weren't the first...........

Comment

Good answer.....but the tanks were full to the brim....well enough for the trip.....and they were seasoned pilots....unlike Pontius I hasten to add. Oh and they weren't the first...........
                        Well, I just told you what happened.........you can carry on with the ''whodunnit''......

Comment

Well, I just told you what happened.........you can carry on with the ''whodunnit''......
                          I hear what you say, but there's a good chance you're wrong ?.

Comment

I hear what you say, but there's a good chance you're wrong ?.
                            yes..........but, not by magic.....

Comment

yes..........but, not by magic.....
                              By Hook or Crook maybe....or Be the Hokey.

Comment

Working...
                              X