Database Error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Error?

Got kicked out of the forum 4 times tonight with message "datebase Error" anybody else?
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

has not happened to me so far

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
      Got kicked out of the forum 4 times tonight with message "datebase Error" anybody else?
      Yep , once earlier on today , just retyped and entered again .

Comment

Ive been getting this really colorful page when i try to access posts.....anyone else getting it?

ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
        Why am I seeing this page?

500 errors usually mean that the server has encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request made by the client. This is a general error class returned by a web server when it encounters a problem in which the server itself can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client.

In many cases this is not an indication of an actual problem with the server itself but rather a problem with the information the server has been instructed to access or return as a result of the request. This error is often caused by an issue on your site which may require additional review by our support teams.

Our support staff will be happy to assist you in resolving this issue. Please contact our Live Support or reply to any Tickets you may have received from our technicians for further assistance.
        Is there anything that I can do?
        Understanding Filesystem Permissions
        How to modify your .htaccess file
        How to modify file and directory permissions

Comment

I got an access error a few minutes ago.

Comment

i had a period a week ago i had no access for three or 4 days....i think theres something up...probably at the carriers

Comment

Too much information.

Comment

hahahahaa....you fecker im dying here lol..

Comment

and now i cant even say that was a slip of the tongue now can i ........

Comment

This is what happens when you play with juveniles.

Comment

Working...
                    X