The Great Wall Of China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Wall Of China

The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world, and was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus, stretching approximately 8,851.8 kilometers that's 5,500 miles from east to west of China. With a history of more than 2000 years and will be there in another 2000 years.

The Tower of London Poppy Exhibition 2014....888,246 poppies were stuck in the ground of the moat of the Tower of London over a five month period.

The exhibition was created by artist Paul Cummins and was created as part of the build up to Armistice day, to help remember those who fought in World War One.

It will be dismantled by approx 17000 volunteers and never seen again.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
    The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world, and was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus, stretching approximately 8,851.8 kilometers that's 5,500 miles from east to west of China. With a history of more than 2000 years and will be there in another 2000 years.

The Tower of London Poppy Exhibition 2014....888,246 poppies were stuck in the ground of the moat of the Tower of London over a five month period.

The exhibition was created by artist Paul Cummins and was created as part of the build up to Armistice day, to help remember those who fought in World War One.

It will be dismantled by approx 17000 volunteers and never seen again.

I saw the poppies from the moon when i was up there a few days ago.....I thought to myself......They will never stop the Mongol hordes, if anybody can get get over them...Ghengis Khan.....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
      I saw the poppies from the moon when i was up there a few days ago.....I thought to myself......They will never stop the Mongol hordes, if anybody can get get over them...Ghengis Khan.....
      De Great Wall, is a Shoite car,,,
      I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        if anybody can get get over them...Ghengis Khan.....
        I bet Eamonn Ceannt. TGW v a sea of poppies huh.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
          De Great Wall, is a Shoite car,,,
          But its not a bad takeaway
          Old age and treachery will outdo youth and skill anyday

Comment

Working...
          X