Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Call Saul

Excellent so far... anyone been watching it ?
    Everything is self-evident.

Deh trailer....

Comment

heard its pretty good...going to start watching this week

Comment

Yeh , I love it so far , the introduction of Jimmy McGill AKA Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad made for a great comedy angle . Apparently Bob Odenkirk who plays the character is also of Irish descent and is trying to persuade the writers to do an episode over here .

Comment

He was good in breaking bad,I must start watching it

Comment

Sorta on the fence watched a couple of episodes but cant get into it ... More tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
              He was good in breaking bad,I must start watching it
              Has Mike too...

mike2.jpg

Comment

i love mike.......still on the fence with saul though lol....but still watching it

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                  Yeh , I love it so far , the introduction of Jimmy McGill AKA Saul Goodman in Breaking Bad made for a great comedy angle . Apparently Bob Odenkirk who plays the character is also of Irish descent and is trying to persuade the writers to do an episode over here .
                  He was in Seinfeld lol...the episode about Elaine dating the guy who she wanted to finish his doctor,s training and then he dumped her lol.Walter and his wife in breaking bad were also in Seinfeld ...walter played tim watley the dentist lol and she was one of georges girlfriends .

Comment

Working...
                  X