Dime store phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dime store phones

Has anyone noticed how peoples phones keep letting them down in Soapland? All you seem to hear is ''My battery died, couldn't get a signal etc'' Take last night for instance, Eastenders Ian was trying to call his son Peter but got no response. ''His battery must have died'' says Ian. While across the way in Emmerdale poor Nicola accidently gets locked in a barn. She duly takes her mobile phone out to call for help but guess what? Yep ya got it in one NO SIGNAL. The BBC and ITV must supply their actors with the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to phones. My phone is not exactly a top of the range model but never lets me down, battery never fails, no problem picking up a signal. Lines like ''no signal, battery died'', are becoming like music hall jokes, they are used that often.

Originally posted by paudge View Post
    Has anyone noticed how peoples phones keep letting them down in Soapland? All you seem to hear is ''My battery died, couldn't get a signal etc'' Take last night for instance, Eastenders Ian was trying to call his son Peter but got no response. ''His battery must have died'' says Ian. While across the way in Emmerdale poor Nicola accidently gets locked in a barn. She duly takes her mobile phone out to call for help but guess what? Yep ya got it in one NO SIGNAL. The BBC and ITV must supply their actors with the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to phones. My phone is not exactly a top of the range model but never lets me down, battery never fails, no problem picking up a signal. Lines like ''no signal, battery died'', are becoming like music hall jokes, they are used that often.
    paudge;You are in serious trouble,if you rely on soaps for tv entertainment.you need to get e real life.lol

Comment

Working...
    X