The School Around The Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The School Around The Corner

Thought I'd share this one I cobbled together,see if ye can spot yourself,and listen to the boy Walsh talking about havin his clarinet oiled in town,and what happened when his Ma found out he was smoking !Hilarious,those memories come flooding back with that song !

Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 07-03-2010, 06:11 PM.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Brought me back listening to the voice of a grand man, thanks.

Comment

school around the corner

Rashers, Thank you so much my hubby and I enjoyed listening to Paddy Crosbie, and I love your pictures.

eithne in beautiful sunny NC

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post
        Rashers, Thank you so much my hubby and I enjoyed listening to Paddy Crosbie, and I love your pictures.

Noel, Sorry, thought I had posted this morning. ( Must have got my wires crossed.)

A brilliant, evocative video that brought me back over the years to when I used to listen to the programme on steam wireless.

Than's again, DAMNTHEWEATHER, for giving us Dubs yet another piece of beautiful nostalgia. You have no Peer!

Comment

brilliant so funny,thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post

eithne, I can't take the thanks for sharing that wonderful video clip. The thanks and all the admiration must go to good ol' DAMNTHEWEATHER.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
            X