No announcement yet.

EastEnders star Ricky Norwood AXED after five years as Arthur "Fatboy" Chubb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EastEnders star Ricky Norwood AXED after five years as Arthur "Fatboy" Chubb

Ricky Norwood has been axed from EastEnders after five years as lovable rogue Arthur “Fatboy” Chubb.

The actor was suspended from the soap last year after allegedly being caught on a webcam performing a naked sex act.

He also apparently smoked cann*abis during the eight-minute Skype clip.

Ricky, 28, will film his final EastEnders scenes next week. The episode showing Fatboy’s exit will be aired in the run-up to Christmas.

A spokesman for the BBC show said: “We can confirm Ricky is leaving. We wish him all the best.”

MORE........................
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Sack the whole jazis lot of them , IMO ,

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
      lol..Kath is a big fan....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        lol..Kath is a big fan....
        Hope that " act " wasn't with Dot ......

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post

The main Soaps are dying in the UK and Ireland, I don't know anyone that watches them now. Corrie gets around 6.5million and EastEnders nearer 7million. Go back 10 years it was 9 million and 20 years ago it was 11 million.

Anyway with rising London prices most of the characters in EastEnders couldn't afford to live in Walford if it was a real area of London.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
            The main Soaps are dying in the UK and Ireland, I don't know anyone that watches them now. Corrie gets around 6.5million and EastEnders nearer 7million. Go back 10 years it was 9 million and 20 years ago it was 11 million.

Anyway with rising London prices most of the characters in EastEnders couldn't afford to live in Walford if it was a real area of London.
            If only they could get Stan / Hilda and Eddie Yates back....

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post

Looking on Rightmove the cheapest 3 bed houses in London are between £250-£300,000 and there's only a handful of those, so I'd say you're probably right about that. But I've always thought that about the houses in EastEnders.

Comment

I have to say I quite liked Fatboy [Ricky Norwood] and I'm sorry to see him go. I felt he brightened things up a bit with his lighthearted personality far too many misery guts in the square I wouldn't buy a house in Walford if it was going for a tenner.

Comment

Comeback for Grant

Ross Kemp set to make an Eastenders comeback after 10 years. It seems incredible that ten years have passed since we last saw him in Walford. I always liked his character Grant. Phil is something of a joke now. These days he couldn't take Dot Cotton, lets see how the years have treated Grant. I look forward to his return.

Comment

Working...
                  X