What is a Celebrity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Celebrity?

I hate that word. Why would I want to celebrate the fact that people like Wayne Rooney and his wife and Robbie keane and his wife appear in all the glossy mags - I never buy them and I try to have a read and all I have are mags with false people in fancy attire looking out at me. Even the newspapers are full of shyte about false people. But maybe its a good way to mask the real news

Dear god, I am fed up with it all. Tiger Woods cannot keep his mickey in his trousers. Nor can John Terry. Are they famous for their jobs or for their muck?

Sharon Osborne, a miserable cow, Madonna and Angelina buying kids.The Spice Girls, my fat arse.

I hate the word. The word used to be 'famous' but there are few famous people in the world in my eyes. Maybe Nelson is one of them and I think others may be famous after their deaths.

But Bart Simpson??????????#

signed
    A grumpy Old woman

Ohh, Red Biddy you and I should down a few jars whilst we complain of these poor wans .... it's not their fault mind you but the bleeding editors and producers that try to shape our thinking .... they are the ones that should be exposed for what they are ... lazy non productive users of the powerful media. Mine's a pint of the black with a Jameson chaser.

Comment

With the celebs...okay, take Tiger: The guy makes over a 1/2 million dollars & he's a good golfer, then we see he can't keep his pecker zipped up. He's an idiot, and that can't be news. I've not read a news story about him yet, and then I have heard everything from everyone else. I thought Madonna had a nice husband, and then she goes & bangs Alex Rodriguez, and no wonder her hubby was not going to put up with that.

If we did this stuff, everyone knows we are a moron then. If THEY do it, they try to call it news.

Bart Simpson has been around so long he's almost real.
      I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
        With the celebs...okay, take Tiger: The guy makes over a 1/2 million dollars & he's a good golfer, then we see he can't keep his pecker zipped up. He's an idiot, and that can't be news. I've not read a news story about him yet, and then I have heard everything from everyone else. I thought Madonna had a nice husband, and then she goes & bangs Alex Rodriguez, and no wonder her hubby was not going to put up with that.

If we did this stuff, everyone knows we are a moron then. If THEY do it, they try to call it news.

Bart Simpson has been around so long he's almost real.
        Im still waiting for maggie to grow up, I reckon she'd turn a few heads.

I opted out of the celeb scene years ago, couldn't stand the paparatzie

so I'm disguised as me.lol
        today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

I must have been tired....Tiger Woods made over a 1/2 BILLION dollars, not 1/2 million dollars....duh.
          I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
            Im still waiting for maggie to grow up, I reckon she'd turn a few heads.

I opted out of the celeb scene years ago, couldn't stand the paparatzie

so I'm disguised as me.lol
            Maggie could be president...there's the smart one.
            I believe in.......

Comment

most of the time a celebrity is the figment of our imagination. people think that what you see in the movies or on the tv is what they are like but a lot of the time it is not. someone once said the media build you up and as soon as they don't need you anymore they can knock you straight back down again.

Comment

I hate the word. The word used to be 'famous' but there are few famous people in the world in my eyes. Maybe Nelson is one of them and I think others may be famous after their deaths.

But Bart Simpson??????????#

signed
                A grumpy Old woman[/QUOTE]

Redser, I love it. You just put into words everything I Feel about these gormless idiots.

Grumpy Old Man!

Attached Files

Comment

The last word to Bart!
                  Attached Files

Comment

15th of March{

JORDAN made her pal Michelle Heaton look like the epitome of class and sophistication when she turned up at a bash in Ireland.
                    The glamour girl's tacky combination of a tight white mini dress and fluffy purple and white jacket didn't exactly fit in at the VIP Style Awards.

The model, real name Katie Price, and stylist Lara Casey, who donned a short shiny red frock for the do, lowered the tone somewhat at the event in Dublin on Friday.

By comparison, Michelle looked elegant in her floor-length blue ball gown.

But we doubt any of the trio will nab an award for their fashion sense...
                    Attached Files

Comment

[SIZE="2"]15/03.02[/
                      KERRY Katona was forced to see her estranged husband Mark Croft yesterday for the first time in weeks since their split.
                      The troubled reality star is believed to have ran into her house in Wilmslow, Cheshire, after seeing the ex-cabbie pull up on her driveway.

Moving on ... Kerry with daughter Heidi
                      Neil Jones
                      It's thought that he was forced to wait outside with Kerry's daughter Molly for ten minutes until she answered the door after she had the locks changed.

The mum-of-four, who has two children, Heidi and Max, with Mark ditched him last month after he accused her of cheating on him with her fitness instructor Kevin Green.

A newly-slim Kerry, 29, was snapped looking radiant and happy at Peter Andre's gig in Manchester last week after signing with his manager Claire Powell.

The Aussie singer's ex-wife Jordan, real name Katie Price, now thinks the pair will hook up, according to reports.

The trio all took part in I'm A Celebrity in 200]
                      Attached Files

Comment

I accept that I have included some good sports people in the list but to be honest they are not sure if they are famous for their sporting skills or their bedroom antics, thus bypassing their real talent

And Woods in my mind was always a spoiled brat, refusing to sign autographs thus I class him as a so called celeb. Jordan is only famous for her vastly inflated diddies, via surgery.

I am fed up with it all - I want to open my newspaper and read the real news.I dont care if all the so called celebs fall out of pubs and show their underwear, but please not in my face. god I am miserable ould cow ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                          I accept that I have included some good sports people in the
                          I am fed up with it all - I want to open my newspaper and read the real news.I dont care if all the so called celebs fall out of pubs and show their underwear, but please not in my face. god I am miserable ould cow ha ha
                          Never, but you just think of the 'Pink Nightie' scenario in Gardiner Street.

( Don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't Liz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Add a comment
                          LOVE rat ASHLEY COLE asked wife CHERYL to put off their separation plans until AFTER the World Cup, The Sun can reveal.
                          The England star - who The Sun revealed had a string of affairs - made the astonishing request at the weekend, causing his pop star partner, 26, to explode with rage.

'Hit roof' ... Cheryl Cole
                          Cole made the heartless suggestion to put off any dealings of their split until July - when he would be back from the tournament in South Africa.

He got a resounding "no" from his X Factor judge missus.

A source said: "Cheryl hit the roof. She flew off the handle and he knew instantly he'd said the wrong thing once again."

The injured Chelsea defender, 29, had suggested the selfish arrangement BEFORE - but via text.

Cole, who jetted back on Friday after three weeks at an injury clinic in France, was ordered to pack his bags and leave by the furious GIRLS ALOUD singer.

He is staying at a London address and was seen yesterday driving his Bentley.

He broke his ankle playing against Everton in February.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Tiger Woods confirms return to golf at next month's Masters

16/03/2010

Tiger Woods is making his comeback at The Masters between April 8-11 - and that is official from the man himself.

Just 25 days after the world number one said he might not play this year, he has decided he will be ready to play again at Augusta.

"The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it's been a while since I last played," he said in a statement today.

"I have undergone almost two months of inpatient therapy and I am continuing my treatment.

"Although I'm returning to competition, I still have a lot of work to do in my personal life."
                            Attached Files

Comment

God Bang Bang, I paid you one hundred and fifty thousand euro to tell no one about the pink nightie

Comment

Working...
                              X