what pisses you off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what pisses you off

thought I'd put this thread here for a change.

So what pisses you off.

My first has to be egomaniac so called drivers who are ready to kill you if you happen to slow their progress for a minute, and who scream abuse.

I feel sorry for them, as they mustn't have much happening in their lives.

i tend to be very calm, as i want to arrive home in one piece, I think we've all made a few mistakes during our chequered driving careers.Best not to give them any satisfaction, just smile at them, and drive on.
    today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Travelling with Ryanair
    People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

drivers travelling slow in front of me.

Comment

The lady driver who nearly gave me a heart attack this morning. She came around the slight S bend and one of her wheels hit the kerb a few feet from me -- she was holding a mobile phone to her ear!

So anyone (male or female) who thinks they can have a chat on their phones while driving with one hand really and truly pisses me off almost to the point of making me feel homicidal.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

this wasn't her rashers was it lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
            this wasn't her rashers was it lol
            Definitely part of the same gene pool.

Comment

here in algeria using ph while driving that means u can say bye bye to ur driving license if any cops around....

Comment

I live near 7 schools and I have seen drivers on phones, shaving, putting on make up and even a school bus driver at the wheel of a double decker bus on the Navan Road with no hands on the wheel and a school child sitting on the window ledge beside him.
                Stupidity and disregard for others safety is not only down to female drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
                  here in algeria using ph while driving that means u can say bye bye to ur driving license if any cops around....
                  Same here khal. But I don't know if it's an Irish thing or just a Dublin thing... but people just don't seem to care.

Comment

ah sure rashers it's like the drugs, seatbelts, helmets, if they want to use them let them sure what do we need laws for they are only made by the nwo to keep us all in line. sure we would be grand without any of this law business god would keep us all safe and no harm would come to anyone. now get out of the way i'm on the phone beep beep

Comment

people seem unable to ignore a mobile phone ringing, if I telephone someone and their mobile phone starts ringing they say hold on until I get that??
                      why can they not just ignore it and continue their conversation
                      so rude I think

Comment

Don't get PO get highly irritated on occsion ! only common ppl get PO !!!
                        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

sooooooooooo much pisses me off you wouldnt believe the amount of stuff that makes me mad...BUT todays rant is this....spent 2 days at a waterpark with my grankids..and the amount of ignorant people there with their little bratty darlings was incredible....no wonder the kids are brats when you see the parents...BUT.............theres this HUGE woman in a swim suit pulling 3 tiny kids around with her....One of them she called Mark, the little one she called sylvia, but the poor kid in the middle who was about 6 and a bit on the big side...she called..Chubby....................fecking chubby...............you can see the poor kid in 20 years time on a shinks couch.......whats with these people....

Comment

heres another,seems we are all stuck on driving for the moment,I'll ad another;

when you let someone into the traffic,even if they are not making eye contact,you give them a little beep to wake them up.

And then they don't acknowledge you-----not nice.
                            today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

that pisses me off no end too..no acknowledgment from the gits...

Comment

Working...
                              X