herald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herald

maybe there,s somebody from the herald on this forum and they might see this.....I read the herald and i like the vast majority of herald readers i don,t want to see or read any more shite about ROSANNA DAVISON OR GLENDA GILSON who gives a shit about them and adventures with johnny ronan .I would ask people in herald to stop giving these fools free publicity and get back to more important issues .Maybe bring them back the day nobody dies.
    ANTO

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    maybe there,s somebody from the herald on this forum and they might see this.....I read the herald and i like the vast majority of herald readers i don,t want to see or read any more shite about ROSANNA DAVISON OR GLENDA GILSON who gives a shit about them and adventures with johnny ronan .I would ask people in herald to stop giving these fools free publicity and get back to more important issues .Maybe bring them back the day nobody dies.
    ANTO
    Hear Hear,
    People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

my remedy is i don't buy the paper. Fat Freddie and Joe O Reilly must be old news. the media prints all this crap because there seems to be a voyeuristic trait in people and a lot of them do seem to enjoy reading about these prats. e-mail the herald with your complaint and tell them you are not going to buy the paper because of this shite. put your 1.20 in a jar and you will see how much you are saving and read the news on the web

Comment

The only newspapers which carry REAL news are your local free paper... the Northside News etc.

As for the rest it's a case of never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

ANTO
          Attached Files

Comment

Good Press, Bad Press.

Since the demise of the Evening Press the Herald got a bit too cocky and lost
            the touch of being a good newspaper. The new trendy reporters tend to write
            about the click they hang around with and not the issues that are important
            to most of us. I agree entirely with you, and would like to add that I used to
            buy the Herald for the Horse racing but I now get all the form for free on
            attheraces and the 1.20 goes towards my yankee bet.

Comment

ANTO
              ditto

Comment

Is this who you mean, Liz?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                  Is this who you mean, Liz?
                  Who's she, she looks like a very nice girl?
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
                    Thats the aforementioned Rosanna Davison.....Chris De Burghs daughter

Comment

She's a former Miss Ireland and a really nice girl, as you say, Dave. ( And she was Miss World in 2003)

If only I was young enough to remember what walking out with a leggy blonde was like!!!!!!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

She's a former Miss Ireland and a really nice girl, as you say, Dave. ( And she was Miss World in 2003)

If only I was young enough to remember what walking out with a leggy blonde was like!!!!!!!
                        bullshite yer still walking out with a leggy blonde ye goose!
                        Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Lady in Red I see. Lovely teeth, she's a credit to her orthodontist.
                          Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

An ex Miss Ireland

Comment

bullshite yer still walking out with a leggy blonde ye goose!
                              But I still can't remember, I think Old Timers is the problem.

I was given a shed load of work to do yesterday and forgot it all! Heh Heh Heh!

Comment

Working...
                              X