British NHS ''At your service''...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British NHS ''At your service''...

Rang up Doctors last Thursday afternoon.......

Got an appointment with Doctor for early next morning (Friday).

Received a letter today to attend hospital on Thursday morning .....

I do not have an urgent problem......What a great service.....Thank you all at the NHS....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Rang up Doctors last Thursday afternoon.......

Got an appointment with Doctor for early next morning (Friday).

Received a letter today to attend hospital on Thursday morning .....

I do not have an urgent problem......What a great service.....Thank you all at the NHS....
    They are the saints of society....most esp the ambulance crews .........of which one of our members is.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      They are the saints of society....most esp the ambulance crews .........of which one of our members is.

I have the greatest respect for all those concerned.......Across the whole world they make us feel proud...

Comment

They may be all that , but 180000 abortions per year . ? I often wonder how it can become so acceptable in a civilised society and with such a caring profession to put an end to so many potential lives for many dubious reasons .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
          They may be all that , but 180000 abortions per year . ? I often wonder how it can become so acceptable in a civilised society and with such a caring profession to put an end to so many potential lives for many dubious reasons .
          Very sad bo...Something I will never understand or agree with....

Comment

Very sad bo...Something I will never understand or agree with....
            Yes Joe , I just wonder do the staff become immune to it . Theres a big push on here now to copy the UKs abortion laws , which , going by those figures is abused left , right and centre .

Comment

Yes Joe , I just wonder do the staff become immune to it . Theres a big push on here now to copy the UKs abortion laws , which , going by those figures is abused left , right and centre .
              I don't know if they become immune.....It's been part of the job here now for so long they must know what they are getting into....

Ireland has to go through a bit of turmoil amongst the staff if there is free choice abortion allowed.....

Comment

I don't know if they become immune.....It's been part of the job here now for so long they must know what they are getting into....

Ireland has to go through a bit of turmoil amongst the staff if there is free choice abortion allowed.....
                A large percentage are non Irish so , it might not be such a big deal for them .
                Anyway , I believe we are a long way from that type of legislation getting passed here . They have to overturn the 1983 abortion referendum , which isn't going to be easy .

Comment

A large percentage are non Irish so , it might not be such a big deal for them .
                  Anyway , I believe we are a long way from that type of legislation getting passed here . They have to overturn the 1983 abortion referendum , which isn't going to be easy .
                  I certainly would never be persuaded that it is ok in all circumstances......I would also be wary as ''being bullied into things'' seems to be the norm these days...

Comment

Working...
                  X