Christie Henessy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christie Henessy

This is the 8th anniversary of the great man's untimely death. Any fans? What's your favourite song.
    Last edited by Richsaint; 12-12-2015, 01:11 AM.

not a fan but had a listen and this one I like

Comment

Originally posted by Richsaint View Post
      This is the 8th anniversary of the great man's untimely death. Any fans? What's your favourite song.
      A very interesting man and a great song writer,Christy could not read or write but that did not stop him composing some great songs.My favourite is the actor

Comment

A great songwriter . One of his classics ,

Comment

I would recommend a listen to "You are the girl" from his album The Box. let me know what you think of it, I think it's a lovely song.

Comment

My favourite Christie Hennessy song is "Roll back the clouds"
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Can anyone explain how to post a video, I want to post some more Christie Hennessy songs

Comment

Originally posted by M50 View Post
                Can anyone explain how to post a video, I want to post some more Christie Hennessy songs
                We have programmed the forum to allow embedding of YouTube video rather than just posting a link. We have put a YouTube button in the post editor it is the last button on the right. It will insert the YouTube tags for you.

To embed the YouTube videos in your posts, unlike images, is that using the whole URL (In this case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs) doesn't work, it only generates a blank white box.

In order to get it to work the ONLY THING you want in the tags is the unique Video ID found in the URL:
                http://www.DramaticPrairieDog.com for more Prairie Dog madness! Oh, the drama!(The original title of this is "Dramatic Chipmunk," but as people have been poi...

You only want the piece of text emboldened there. Insert this code between the tags and the video player will appear in your post with the requested video loaded.

We hope you enjoy this new function but no dodgy videos please!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the help I requested, unfortunately its double dutch to me. I wanted to post the song Remember Me by Christy Hennessey. I had no intention in posting any dodgy videos by the way, just a song I like

Comment

Comment

if you click on reply there is a You Tube link above the text box top right
                        when you click on it you get some brackets

on a You Tube video there is a code

the part you need to paste in between the brackets is

IYX5pCIz7GA

Comment

Everything to the right of the '=' sign.
                          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Ive never even heard of him before now????? i musta lived under a rock

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              Ive never even heard of him before now????? i musta lived under a rock
                              never heard of him either, thought it was a she 'christie'..Christy is usually male, anyway I can`t see him unless you or dtw puts up the video otherwise its just a black box.
                              in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                              X