Storm names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm names

Met Eireann has released the names of the next 15 storms in the following picture. Are you featured??
    Attached Files
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
    Met Eireann has released the names of the next 15 storms in the following picture. Are you featured??

Makes you feel they are friends about to visit....
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

What feckin' eejit decided to give them monikers ? Now they're queuing up to make names for themselves...

Frank is upon us as I speak... coming at you in the UK in about three hours.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
        What feckin' eejit decided to give them monikers ? Now they're queuing up to make names for themselves...

Frank is upon us as I speak... coming at you in the UK in about three hours.
        Somebody here is going to get it.....So far it has not been around our way.....It was like a summers day out today.....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
          Somebody here is going to get it.....So far it has not been around our way.....It was like a summers day out today.....
          Was grand here until early afternoon... was able to go golfing down in Lucan this morning - a mate had a free voucher for a fourball.

Anyway... it's cominatcha now...

WEB_radar4_201512291830.jpg
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            Was grand here until early afternoon... was able to go golfing down in Lucan this morning - a mate had a free voucher for a fourball.

Anyway... it's cominatcha now...

[ATTACH]63321[/ATTACH]
            The window cleaner was around today.....I will be able to see it......

Comment

Makes you feel they are friends about to visit....
              At least their not coming unannounced .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                At least their not coming unannounced .
                I wonder will they call one 'Quinner'' this year...Though that may cause a mass evacuation to take place..

Comment

I wonder will they call one 'Quinner'' this year...Though that may cause a mass evacuation to take place..
                  You would have to ask Met Uk to name a storm Quinner for you LOL,

I thought I heard Gertrude was hot on the heels of Frank this morning, fecking wind was blowing things down this morning. Sunny here at present and the wind seems to have died down a bit,

Here's the forecast for Ireland at the moment.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                    You would have to ask Met Uk to name a storm Quinner for you LOL,

I thought I heard Gertrude was hot on the heels of Frank this morning, fecking wind was blowing things down this morning. Sunny here at present and the wind seems to have died down a bit,

Here's the forecast for Ireland at the moment.
                    Could we take a vote on whether to have a storm called Quinner or would that be fair as he could not vote on it LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                      Could we take a vote on whether to have a storm called Quinner or would that be fair as he could not vote on it LOL

A storm called Quinner would certainly get a response from Damntheweather....

Comment

mother of god....10 years ago every time we went to the states we were tripping over kids called katrina

Comment

Working...
                        X