golf captains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golf captains

When are golf club members goin to catch on to the click that is goin on in there clubs. Every year the incoming captain selects his vice-captain ..this practice has been going on for years .so you have people in the same circle selecting each other every year.This is cronyism of the worst kind . In my opinion the vice captain should be elected by the members at their A.G.M. every year. This would break this buddy buddy system and give every one a chance
    anto

Originally posted by antmel View Post
    When are golf club members goin to catch on to the click that is goin on in there clubs. Every year the incoming captain selects his vice-captain ..this practice has been going on for years .so you have people in the same circle selecting each other every year.This is cronyism of the worst kind . In my opinion the vice captain should be elected by the members at their A.G.M. every year. This would break this buddy buddy system and give every one a chance
    anto
    I dont think they will change anytime soon,Golf clubs are very :clicky: anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X