Cooper place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper place

Leemo would you have any idea where Cooper place is/was.....would really appreciate any info.....if you don't know thats ok.....just kill ya when I see ya again...
    Last edited by Pammy; 17-02-2016, 10:58 PM.
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    Leemo would you have any idea where Cooper place is/was.....would really appreciate any info.....if you don't know thats ok.....just kill when I see ya again...
    Having seen your post I had a look at all and any directories and indexes and could not find any Cooper Place in Dublin....( i,m assuming its Dublin)

I,m wondering if it sounds like Corburgh Place off Seville Place

There is/ was a Cooper Place in County Westmeath

And Coopers place in Clare ...and ...Louth

Comment

Originally posted by john doran View Post
      it sounds like Corburgh Place off Seville Place

That's the nearest I could come up with too, john.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Having seen your post I had a look at all and any directories and indexes and could not find any Cooper Place in Dublin....( i,m assuming its Dublin)

I,m wondering if it sounds like Corburgh Place off Seville Place

There is/ was a Cooper Place in County Westmeath

And Coopers place in Clare ...and ...Louth

Thwnks John for that....that is a very good question...I just assumed it was in Dublin....Im doing my family tree and just trying to pull things togetber..
        It is what it is.

Comment

Thwnks John for that....that is a very good question...I just assumed it was in Dublin....Im doing my family tree and just trying to pull things togetber..
          Was there anything in particular you were searching for..?

Comment

Pammy there was a Paddy Hackett who sold newspapers outside Searsons Pub at Portobello Bridge,was He Related to you?
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Was there anything in particular you were searching for..?
              Hi John....just saw this now....I am doing my family tree and I heard that an ancestor of mine lived in Cooper place....I just can't find it anywhere.....as far as I know it was in the Dublin of the 1870's....
              It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                Pammy there was a Paddy Hackett who sold newspapers outside Searsons Pub at Portobello Bridge,was He Related to you?
                Ah Tommie...our family are way above selling newspapers lol.....to be honest havn't got a clue...
                It is what it is.

Comment

Hi John....just saw this now....I am doing my family tree and I heard that an ancestor of mine lived in Cooper place....I just can't find it anywhere.....as far as I know it was in the Dublin of the 1870's....
                  Pammy
                  I cannot find it in any way whatsoever...except louth ...clare ..westmeath
                  You could narrow it down by an area of Dublin

For instance ...if you knew where they were baptised ...married etc ...it will definitley put it in a certain parish or DED

Comment

Could it have been Cowper ?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                      Could it have been Cowper ?
                      That's what I thought Bo....but I can't find a Cowper Place...only Cowper Road D6.

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                        That's what I thought Bo....but I can't find a Cowper Place...only Cowper Road D6.
                        There were lots of lanes extinguished down through the years , probably substandard dwellings that disappeared off the maps .

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                          There is a Cowper Street between Oxmanstown road and Aughrim Street....off North Circular Road near the phoenix park

Comment

there`s mention of a coopers court off francis in 1840, but exact site is unknown. these old names although lost may live on in the localaties for decades.
                            in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                              There were lots of lanes extinguished down through the years , probably substandard dwellings that disappeared off the maps .
                              Yes Ihat seems to be the case Bo....

Thanks to all for your help everyone......I have so many other leads Im following up....
                              It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X