Blocking Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocking Members

What is the proper forum etiquette around blocking a fellow member? Should I inform them by thread or list them in my signature as blocked.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
    What is the proper forum etiquette around blocking a fellow member? Should I inform them by thread or list them in my signature as blocked.

Thanks in advance
    The idea is to just block unwanted postings, not to cause offence. Please just block and leave it at that, thanks.
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
      The idea is to just block unwanted postings, not to cause offence. Please just block and leave it at that, thanks.
      I have but the blockers keep replying to my posts and it gives the impression to readers of the thread who do not know who I have on block, that the blocked posters are winning the debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
        I have but the blockers keep replying to my posts and it gives the impression to readers of the thread who do not know who I have on block, that the blocked posters are winning the debate.
        Ahh come on naps don't take it so seriously M8.....Impression.....Blocked Posters.....Readers......Winning the debate......it's only a game fcs.....Ease to five.
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Working...
        X