Cardinal did not think oath was permanent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal did not think oath was permanent

Cardinal Seán Brady understood that the oaths used to swear two of Brendan Smith's victims to silence were not permanently binding, according to a statement.

More...

I want to throw up.!

Comment

I have just one simple question. Why the hell aren't they all in prison!?
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Slightly off the subject ............ would all of these abuses have taken place if the priesthood was allowed to me married , nay encouraged to be married ?

Comment

well i donno about that captn..i think myself getting married doesnt help pedophiles...i think all applications for priesthood should be thoroughly screened by mental health professionals..Im not saying it would stop the problems but it might screen some of the friggin perverts out

Comment

But, if they were allowed to date women & marry, the priesthood would attract a different sort of guys that were not pedophiles.

As for the oath, duh, it was an oath....of course it was permanent.
            Last edited by Curious Girl; 22-03-2010, 12:48 AM.
            I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
              But, if they were allowed to date women & marry, the priesthood would attract a different sort of guys that were not pedophiles.
              But as we know there are married pedophiles to.

But to expect any man or woman (priests or nuns) to live an unnatural life of celibacy certainly must increase the risk.
              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

i donno...i think yer either a friggin pervert or your not...married or unmarried...doesnt matter when the urge to commit a crime hits this section of garbage sludge they do it.....whats with the screening in the church that so many of them flock to it....must be some underground signals......or signs saying "perverts apply here"

disgusting shits..they make me sick..and its still happening....!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X