Mating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mating.

Today while out cleaning my car I was asked by my daughter (who lives next door)....to take out the very big dead bird from her garden....my daugher is very squeamish.....so I got some paper tissue as you do and went into her garden to take the poor dead bird out.....others had stopped to see this bird as it was there for ages.....anyhow I proceed to take the bird up and Holy Moley....two birds flew up into the air frightening the bejaysus out of me....my daughter and my friend just stood there laughing.....I had disturbed these birds mating....ten minutes later they were at it again....so I left them to it..
    It is what it is.

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    Today while out cleaning my car I was asked by my daughter (who lives next door)....to take out the very big dead bird from her garden....my daugher is very squeamish.....so I got some paper tissue as you do and went into her garden to take the poor dead bird out.....others had stopped to see this bird as it was there for ages.....anyhow I proceed to take the bird up and Holy Moley....two birds flew up into the air frightening the bejaysus out of me....my daughter and my friend just stood there laughing.....I had disturbed these birds mating....ten minutes later they were at it again....so I left them to it..
    Spoilsport!
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
      Spoilsport!
      I honestly thought the poor bird was dead....there was no movement.....anyhow Im glad "they" were alive...
      It is what it is.

Comment

If ya did that on me I'd never speak to you again.

Comment

I honestly thought the poor bird was dead....there was no movement.....anyhow Im glad "they" were alive...
          If you thought they were dead they mustn't have a very exciting sex life.
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Spooning ........probably

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              If you thought they were dead they mustn't have a very exciting sex life.
              Very embarrassing to have your bird die on the job.

Comment

A bit naive here ... but what is spooning??
                It is what it is.

Comment

A bit naive here ... but what is spooning??
                  I thought Twobob would have got back to you on this one Pammy. As far as I know, spooning, an American term refers to a couple ''making out'' without the guy actually sinking the log.

Comment

This forum is so Educational I thought it was him stirring his tea without a spoon

Comment

Im morto now......shoulda goggled it as I usually do...
                      It is what it is.

Comment

Im morto now......shoulda goggled it as I usually do...
                        Put two spoons together Pammy and you'll get the idea....how snugly they fit together
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                          Put two spoons together Pammy and you'll get the idea....how snugly they fit together
                          The slugs are all mating in my garden, I have just poured them a beer I was warned not to injure the cat or the next door dog

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                            The slugs are allmating in my garden, I have just poured them a beer
                            Stand on them like an normal person
                            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Oh I couldn't do that. Any minute they are going to stagger into their tin

Comment

Working...
                              X