Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabinet reshuffle

Hi Guys

See the RTE website for details of the cabinet reshuffle - some departments are being affected by the reshuffle - namely mine which is being remamed Education & Skills & we get the Tanaiste as Minister - hope she does a better job than Batt O'Keefe!

People like Bang bang will be disgusted to hear that the likes of Mary Harney is still in the Health dept! Come on Bangers lets have you bitching about Harney again like you did last year!

The new cabinet listed here

Promotion of Chief Whip

Text of Cowen's speech re reshuffle!
    Last edited by Suzieq; 23-03-2010, 05:00 PM.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

What a damp squib that reshuffle was. Not a thing that would inspire any confidence!! According to the news FF backbenchers are less impressed than I am....Bad move by Cowen

Comment

Not much point in moving around a few figureheads or replacing some with other establishment crooks, when it's the entire system (phony opposition included) that needs to be changed.
      Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
        What a damp squib that reshuffle was. Not a thing that would inspire any confidence!! According to the news FF backbenchers are less impressed than I am....Bad move by Cowen
        They only reshuffled a few departments - was talking to traze on Facebook earlier she's pissed off at the fact Harney hasn't been shifted - the mind boggles!!

Also someone said on the other side that Coughlan would teach the kids to swear like troopers - funny one eh??
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
          They only reshuffled a few departments - was talking to traze on Facebook earlier she's pissed off at the fact Harney hasn't been shifted - the mind boggles!!

Also someone said on the other side that Coughlan would teach the kids to swear like troopers - funny one eh??
          They can't move Harney because nobody else would take the portfolio it is such a hot potato, no matter what was tried it would take years of remanagement and undoubtedly problems with unions to make the necessary changes. Political suicide!! I know they are thick but none of them that thick

Comment

Working...
          X