Travel Insurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel Insurance.

I rang to purchase travel insurance yesterday. I rang Insureandgo.ie....I was at least thirty minutes trying to make this purchase....the person I was speaking to was foreign ... Spanish I would imagine....but I could not understand a word he said....I have found this so frustrating on many occasions when I have tried to speak with people on the phone for different reasons.....does anyonw else have the same problem...
    It is what it is.

I have my Insurance with VHI Multitrip, Doesn't matter how often I go away I am covered for the year even going down the country,

But I also have to pay the same for a year if I go nowhere. Luckily I do go away most years.

If I stopped it and started again I might have to go through a medical etc. I have had Multitrip for many years and it costs one hundred and forty one euros a year, At my age I would never go anywhere uninsured

Comment

Mine was only twenty-five and I think that was excessive.....but my point was trying to get through the language barrier...
      It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        Mine was only twenty-five and I think that was excessive.....but my point was trying to get through the language barrier...
        Don't complain Pammy; Marie and I are going to Dublin and on to Portugal for a total of 19 days in August,and because we are 74 we got whacked with a charge of $589 each.the alternative is to stay at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          I rang to purchase travel insurance yesterday. I rang Insureandgo.ie....I was at least thirty minutes trying to make this purchase....the person I was speaking to was foreign ... Spanish I would imagine....but I could not understand a word he said....I have found this so frustrating on many occasions when I have tried to speak with people on the phone for different reasons.....does anyonw else have the same problem...
          Hugely annoying .

Comment

Before I retired the Firms Call-out service was transferred from an office in Blackpool to India.........

There was severe problems with understanding what was being said.........

That resulted in calls being ignored after hours and being attended the next day when the local offices were contacted for information.......

Two weeks later the call-outs were back to the company in Blackpool....
            Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
            X