Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Back Wall

Attached Files
    Last edited by riposte; 04-06-2016, 01:29 PM.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

beautiful rippo...is that a liliac bush...? the flowers look very different to the ones we have here...

Comment

No Helen..... it a creeper called "Mile a Minute"...... cos it spreads so fast.
      "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

Originally posted by riposte View Post
        No Helen..... it a creeper called "Mile a Minute"...... cos it spreads so fast.
        Rip I had that plant years ago...."Mile a Minute"...but it was white....and God did it take off..

I would never paint me shed pink....but I do have to say the "Mile" compliments the shed and looks great....Loving your Buddha..
        It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          Rip I had that plant years ago...."Mile a Minute"...but it was white....and God did it take off..

I would never paint me shed pink....but I do have to say the "Mile" compliments the shed and looks great....Loving your Buddha..
          What about my Dancing Lord Shiva?

Comment

What about my Dancing Lord Shiva?
            Oh yea just saw him....but I had to look....ah he is only massive...
            It is what it is.

Comment

That is beautiful, I had one once too, but like Pammy's it was white. I didn't realise it came in any other colour. I think it is called the Russian Vine, but not sure. I like your Shiva too. You have a lovely garden

Comment

I like the pink shed........

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                  I like the pink shed........
                  It's a gay shed.. lol !!

Comment

weve pulled the garden apart ...again...to get rid of the pool...so this "mile a minute" bush would be ideal for fence coverage...ive seen it before but never in flower...its gorgeous...im going to pick up some tomorrow...Your garden is like a little paradise rippo...love love love the pink shed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      weve pulled the garden apart ...again...to get rid of the pool...so this "mile a minute" bush would be ideal for fence coverage...ive seen it before but never in flower...its gorgeous...im going to pick up some tomorrow...Your garden is like a little paradise rippo...love love love the pink shed.
                      Maybe you could plant some clamatis,they do well and fan out.

Comment

It's a gay shed.. lol !!
                        LOL, Is that a Russian Vine growing over the shed? I never saw one flowering that colour is why I ask.

Comment

yes i thought of that too tolka...ive a couple of clematis on the go...but theys gone pretty strange....two of them i saw this morning grew long spikes up and over the fence....so in the neighbors garden there going to be a ton of clematis flowers....same with a climbing rose bush...it climbed right out next door lol. i think my plants are trying to escape

Comment

Originally posted by pauline.fitz View Post
                            LOL, Is that a Russian Vine growing over the shed? I never saw one flowering that colour is why I ask.
                            Think is is Paula otherwise known as Mile a Minute.....but I also never saw a purple one or any other colour other than white...
                            It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              beautiful rippo...is that a liliac bush...? the flowers look very different to the ones we have here...
                              I believe that is ceanothus Helen often called California lilac, I bought my sister one, and it looks exactly like that, there bushes and trees, don't start about Charlie trimming my bush! Lololol

Comment

Working...
                              X