Top Gear circling the drain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Gear circling the drain

Chris Evans just announced he's quitting Top Gear. I'm not surprised it was awful. Matt le Blanc was so wooden I'm surprised the camera crew didn't get splinters off him. Jeremy Clarkson was a prat but at least he was an entertaining prat. What will the BBC do now that they have ruined a massively successful franchise?

Top Gear presenter Chris Evans announces on Twitter he is stepping down from the show after just one series.

I wonder how much effect this has had on his decision...

"Chris Evans quits Top Gear as police confirm sexual assault probe"

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
      Chris Evans just announced he's quitting Top Gear. I'm not surprised it was awful. Matt le Blanc was so wooden I'm surprised the camera crew didn't get splinters off him. Jeremy Clarkson was a prat but at least he was an entertaining prat. What will the BBC do now that they have ruined a massively successful franchise?

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36707266
      Never watched it.....But somebody must have....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hagar View Post
        I wonder how much effect this has had on his decision...

"Chris Evans quits Top Gear as police confirm sexual assault probe"

http://www.newstalk.com/Chris-Evans-...-assault-probe
        He is past his sell by date . I never watched it ,not being a petrol head but all the laddish shows seems to have had their day . What is it with the BBC and Sexual probes ?

Comment

Anyone watch the Amazon Grand Tour? Is it worth checking out? The critics seem to love it but I read a few very critical viewer reviews of it.

Comment

Ginger haired viewer... ??
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Working...
            X