Pammy's Surprise Birthday Bash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pammy's Surprise Birthday Bash!

I have seen people surprised at surprise parties, but I think that it's fair to say that Pammy was shocked.

There were a host of family and friends to greet our darling lady and a great time was had by all.

I regret to say that poor Pammy is a long way from having recovered from her illness and I know that everybody will join me in wishing her well and a speedy recovery.

The third photo shows the radiant Suzie, ( who looks so good preggers that she should never be any other way - Barry, take note), The 'Unsinkable' Pammy, who could look good after two circuts of an assault course, my very own Lady Bang Bang (without whom I am nothing) The irrepressible Bigby who kept us laughing at her anecdotes and her dreams of a Queen size bed in Canada in July.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 28-03-2010, 01:34 PM.

She looks a bih shocked an stunned Ambrose!
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Pammy, I hope you had a ball. I did not know you were not too well.

Liz
      x

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
        Pammy, I hope you had a ball. I did not know you were not too well.

Liz
        x
        If only we all looked so good when we're sick Liz
        Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

I look mad even when I am in the best of health boxman. I have accumalated 18 chins to date

Comment

awww great photos roddy...im glad you all had a great night...hugs

Comment

looks like you were in great voice,What song did you sing,

or was it one of many,Pammy.
              today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                I look mad even when I am in the best of health boxman. I have accumalated 18 chins to date
                Now, Reds, I know that you are "only fishing for buckets" as they used to say in Dublin, (still do, come to think of it).

You are a lovely lady and I look forward to our next meeting.

Comment

Lovely photos BB , The girl's all look lovely and Suzie you look absolutely fantastic my dear , you are glowing

Comment

hi great photos BB!! U are caught in the mirror behind the flash in the third photo LOL!
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                      Lovely photos BB , The girl's all look lovely and Suzie you look absolutely fantastic my dear , you are glowing
                      Good Morning D. How many laps have you run so far?

( I cannot be seen in the mirror, my kind don't show their images ( That's why I removed the garlic from my salad!!!!!!)
                      Attached Files

Comment

i see ya....i see ya

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          i see ya....i see ya
                          See - I was right Helen. same thing happened to my mam in paris when she took a photo of me and one of her friends at the eiffel towe and it was only wen she took the photo did my mam realise her reflection was caught in the gold plaque and we had a good laugh over it!

Bigby have you uploaded yoru photos yet??
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                            See - I was right Helen. same thing happened to my mam in paris when she took a photo of me and one of her friends at the eiffel towe and it was only wen she took the photo did my mam realise her reflection was caught in the gold plaque and we had a good laugh over it!

Bigby have you uploaded yoru photos yet??
                            Saw your photos on f/b suzie...dying to see bredas......you all had a good night?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              Saw your photos on f/b suzie...dying to see bredas......you all had a good night?
                              Sure did - now I msut go and see if I can save those photos onto my PC & upload them here - Pam was up at the karioke singing most of the time & by golly what a voice she has & fuelled by two brandies too ! I thought she was drinking a hot toddy after her being so sick but she said it was a brandy.

Bang bang - it was a pity that you and Lady Bang bang left a bit early as when you were gone everyone got up and wished pammy a Happy birthday when the cake arrived. But I have to say we all got a slice and it was delicious and light too!
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X