Donald Trump's immigration comments spark fear for undocumented Irish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump's immigration comments spark fear for undocumented Irish

Donald Trump's latest comments on immigration has sparked fears for the undocumented Irish living in the United States.

More...

I think trump is sparking fear in everyone with the prospect that he might get voted in......hes hit all over the board with his remarks...but then theres hilary.....

but as far as the undocumented of any country is concerned in any country.....i think they should look to making themselves legally there or be deported...ive met one or two irish who are undocumented here in toronto.....and no one wants to hear my rant on them......also i know someone recently who had to return to ireland for a funeral.....he was in the us illegally for at least 10 years...he cant go back into the states....hes right here in toronto trying to figure a way to slide back in under the radar.....i hope he gets caught....while in the us...he cant get a decent job, he cant pay taxes so has to work under the radar.....no papers...cant open a bank account..does ..cant rent an apt.......it has to be done thro someone elses name.....what a bloomin way to live...and god help him if he gets sick...

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      I think trump is sparking fear in everyone with the prospect that he might get voted in......hes hit all over the board with his remarks...but then theres hilary.....

but as far as the undocumented of any country is concerned in any country.....i think they should look to making themselves legally there or be deported...ive met one or two irish who are undocumented here in toronto.....and no one wants to hear my rant on them......also i know someone recently who had to return to ireland for a funeral.....he was in the us illegally for at least 10 years...he cant go back into the states....hes right here in toronto trying to figure a way to slide back in under the radar.....i hope he gets caught....while in the us...he cant get a decent job, he cant pay taxes so has to work under the radar.....no papers...cant open a bank account..does ..cant rent an apt.......it has to be done thro someone elses name.....what a bloomin way to live...and god help him if he gets sick...
      Maybe he will get a job building tunnels under the ''Mexican wall''....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Are we supposed to think it's okay to be an illegal immigrant?

Comment

Goose and gander.

Comment

I dont....i think these illegal immigrants need to be booted back to wherever they come from ......or if they are long term in the country and productive citizens given the opportunity to become legal.....ive no time for illegal anything...

Comment

I dont....i think these illegal immigrants need to be booted back to wherever they come from ......or if they are long term in the country and productive citizens given the opportunity to become legal.....ive no time for illegal anything...
              Send the lot of them home. They are illegal and the 'pathway to citizenship' should not be open to them.It doesn't matter if they hold down jobs or have families,they are illegal and jobs and opportunities should go to the legals that follow the rules.
              Last edited by jembo; 29-08-2016, 07:55 PM.
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

All laws should be upheld by all....

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  All laws should be upheld by all....
                  Including all politicians , just to set a good example .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                    Including all politicians , just to set a good example .

Not only as an example..........As an affirmation of their sworn duty.....

Comment

jayziz... not much comfort for the illegals here... from the legals.
                      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

and...i think hitler...(i mean trump) should be booted somewhere...anywhere....maybe outerspace.

Comment

If I remember correctly.... The Pilgrim fathers... were undocumented when they took up residence in America.
                          "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies.”

Comment

and...i think hitler...(i mean trump) should be booted somewhere...anywhere....maybe outerspace.
                            It seems US voters may think different....

Comment

Originally posted by riposte View Post
                              If I remember correctly.... The Pilgrim fathers... were undocumented when they took up residence in America.
                              Border controls were slightly different then.........Maybe a tomahawk through the head saved on paperwork

Comment

Working...
                              X