Welcome to the Grandparents club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Grandparents club...

Our famous rocker has had a huge exciting change in his life today...hes become a first time Granddad......so we can welcome our Own Bojangles to the grandparents club...His entrance was vouched for and guaranteed by the arrival of his Beautiful gorgeous Grandson Charlie....

welcome to the world charlie and welcome to the club Bo...!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Bo and Mrs Bo and all the Bo family! Great news xxxx

Comment

Thank you for that , although I was mistaken for an Uncle by hospital staff several times because I am so young looking , Yes he's gorgeous . One down two to go .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
        Thank you for that , although I was mistaken for an Uncle by hospital staff several times because I am so young looking , Yes he's gorgeous . One down two to go .
        Fantastic news congrats to you all Bo. You are very young looking.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Congratulations Bo, that is great news indeed. Welcome to the club

Comment

an exciting time in the Bo house..three little ones ....you guys dont just do things in half do you hahahaha

Comment

Charlie_n.jpg
              This is Charlie , on the day he was born 30th of August . same date as MKMs Grandson I think

Comment

He's absolutely beautiful!! Congratulation Bo!!

Comment

Congratulations to all the family Bo.....Welcome to the world little Charlie...

Comment

I lost my mother on the 22nd of August a sad time for me but my 4th grandchild was born on the 29th a week later.There is nothing like a new baby for bringing happiness to a family.

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                      I lost my mother on the 22nd of August a sad time for me but my 4th grandchild was born on the 29th a week later.There is nothing like a new baby for bringing happiness to a family.
                      Sorry to hear that Rasher , may she rest in peace .

Comment

Bo Charlie is absolutely gorgeous, I would have him spoiled rotten if he were mine

Comment

First time I looked at this thread...Congrats to you Bo
                          I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                          Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                            [ATTACH]66531[/ATTACH]
                            This is Charlie , on the day he was born 30th of August . same date as MKMs Grandson I think
                            Awwww he's so cute, congrats again.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                              Sorry to hear about your mam Rasher, may she RIP. Congrats on your grandchilds birth too.
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X