People who dress dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who dress dogs

I use to think this was an American "thing but appears to be spreading around the world.

Is it animal cruelty, or just plain weird? Or perhaps your pooch has its own clothes wardrobe.

No dog should be seen dead dressed like that.
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
      No dog should be seen dead dressed like that.
      Our cat has his own beautiful fur coat..........I can't see a time when I would be remotely interested in his shopping trips.....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

OH my god i hate this.......when her kids left home my mother went into a frenzy of dogdressing..the poor unfortunate thing even had blooming high boots......and was so bloomin miserable..when i wasnt looking for a while my daughter dressed our dog up to have photos done......i recently sent a ton of doggie outfits to my sister for her dog...

I agree jembo no poor dog should have to endure this embarrassment..

Comment

Little bastard has more clothes than me .

Comment

hahhaa...i see doggie strollers and very fancy prams around here too for the little mutts....

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              hahhaa...i see doggie strollers and very fancy prams around here too for the little mutts....
              Jazis,what's the world coming to, humiliating animals like that.

Comment

but hey id be more embarrassed than the bloody dog if i had to take one of these dressed up little maggots out specially in a pram

Comment

I think what comes out of their rear ends gets more publicity.......
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

They have nappies for dogs too..shit happens.
                    today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

My " pet hate " ( geddit?) is animals sleeping on a bed . a root up the arse .....for the owners .

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                        My " pet hate " ( geddit?) is animals sleeping on a bed . a root up the arse .....for the owners .
                        Or up on the seats, probably offending half the posters with that one .

Comment

You know what the most disgusting thing i saw was? we were at willies CEOs for dinner one evening, beautiful house, fantastic catered meal served up by staff from the catering company....but served on the families crystal and china.....there were about 10 of us...when the staff came to clear the table after the dinner, to get ready to serve dessert, the wife goes..oh dont touch the plates please then she asked a couple of people to put their plates on the floor and off she goes opens the door and lets in three dogs to lick and clear off the left overs..the dogs slurped and licked and growled at each other in the process while the guests sat dumbfounded and watched....I honestly almost threw up.....after that i was afraid to eat anything or drink from anything in their house..and i came to the conclusion, money does not bring class with it...

gross..

Comment

LMAO well at least they ate AFTER you and not with you!
                            My beagle will jump on the table to help himself. This is not something we allow - he's sneaky - which is also why he looks like a potbellied pig. I don't like animals eating people food and I don't dress my dogs in little costumes. Thy each have a lovely fur coat and don't need anything else. They aren't dolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              You know what the most disgusting thing i saw was? we were at willies CEOs for dinner one evening, beautiful house, fantastic catered meal served up by staff from the catering company....but served on the families crystal and china.....there were about 10 of us...when the staff came to clear the table after the dinner, to get ready to serve dessert, the wife goes..oh dont touch the plates please then she asked a couple of people to put their plates on the floor and off she goes opens the door and lets in three dogs to lick and clear off the left overs..the dogs slurped and licked and growled at each other in the process while the guests sat dumbfounded and watched....I honestly almost threw up.....after that i was afraid to eat anything or drink from anything in their house..and i came to the conclusion, money does not bring class with it...

gross..
                              Old fellow I visit once a week has a couple of collies and when he eating he also hands feeds the dogs. Sometimes when his hands are dripping with dog saliva he picks up a piece of chicken or something and starts eating it. I mentioned it to him one day and he told me to feck off and mind my own business.

Comment

Working...
                              X