What are you doing for Easter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for Easter?

Easter is a big holiday here in Western Australia as it falls in our Autumn and is a good time to get away for an extra long weekend from Thursday PM to Monday PM. I'm off to Jurien Bay a small place about 3 hours up the coast from Perth. I'll be fishing for Tailor. What have you got planned for Easter?
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

gardening --planting -- diggin flowerbed -- lookin for credits with the present wife

Comment

brown noser spuds heheh...

we'll spend the weekend getting the new rooms ready for the onslaught of kids for easter dinner, the daughter in toronto is coming home....my son is in the states touring again so everyone will be here except him....we do an easter egg hunt and a scavenger hunt for the grandkids...last year when we hid the plastic eggs in the garden the squirrels cracked them open and robbed all the chocolates.... going to be a busy easter but its only weeks away from the nice weather we're expecting...yahooo!!

Comment

am on holidays to night till 19)4 yipppppppppppp, going to a bbq on the foreshore with somefriends to night, off to new zealand next wed for a 50th birthday for a week.

hope you all have a safe and happy one.

Comment

Originally posted by rosebud View Post
          am on holidays to night till 19)4 yipppppppppppp, going to a bbq on the foreshore with somefriends to night, off to new zealand next wed for a 50th birthday for a week.

ahh i luv to see a happy man!! have a good time rosebud

Comment

Hya Boxie, good luck with ur fishing........I have planned....yes another party!!!!......for me ma.....she will be the big 90 tomorro....so massive party is planned......jeese Im knackered!!!!
            It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
              Hya Boxie, good luck with ur fishing........I have planned....yes another party!!!!......for me ma.....she will be the big 90 tomorro....so massive party is planned......jeese Im knackered!!!!
              Have a great time - you'll have the rest of the weekend to chill out.

Well, I am not doing a lot this easter to be honest - as tomorrow is the dreaded Good Friday me & some of the family will visit my old man's grave and we head over to howth after it to see my godson Sean in a passion play where he plays the part of Jesus Christ & o sunday we're having Easter dinner in my mam's so my time will be split between north & south of the liffey this weekend. I am staying with my mam tonight as its the night before Good friday and she's dreading it as it's a reminder of the fact my dad died on good friday morning (note not on the same date) & then we've a week to go til his anniversary. Can't believe we'll have a cold Easter thsi year. Of course I;ll still be chilling out too as I need it.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

i love Easter,as I actually like going to church,it's avery special time

had the oul washing of the feet tonight,the church is always packed

and theres a great vibe.Good friday of course tomorrow,and as well as

the solemn mass,in victoria we have the Good friday appeal for our childrens

hospital,Last year 13 million was raised by the telecast.People startraising money throughout the year in different fundraisers as well.

We'll be going on day trips,and having the family over,what more could we ask for.
                today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Spending the weekend with my son and lovely daughter in law, and my two beautiful grandaughters, We will have egg hunt, walks in the park. and best ok all being pampered and waited on, cannot wait,
                  People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

we will be in Sunny Hot Puerto Rico. bring it on samba salsa ....yippee one more sleep.....

Comment

deirdre you'll have an amazing time.....and you'll love the break...enjoy enjoy enjoy.......hugs

Comment

Aw thanks Helen , cant wait ....hugs to you as well xxx ..D.....Hope and know that you will have loads of fun with the family xx

Comment

we're up to our ears in work here finishing the basement...but after this weekend were going to take a break...do some outside stuff instead lol.....but im thinking we need a break away from the house....soooooooooooo the coin will get tossed again lol..

the kids are all home for easter cept my son whos in the states hes on another tour.....im looking forward to the dinner...but feel sad he wont be here..he missed thanksgiving too..

take loads of photos deirdre dying to see them....

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                            Aw thanks Helen , cant wait ....hugs to you as well xxx ..D.....Hope and know that you will have loads of fun with the family xx
                            have a great holiday Deirdre and remember we want to see loads of photos when you get back

Comment

Originally posted by rosebud View Post

Have a bonzer time, rosebud.

After my visit to Arbour Hill I will erect a sign that says" Eggs fertilized" in the front garden!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X