Marie Antoinette Watch .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marie Antoinette Watch .

By chance I stumbled across a BBC programme last night , presented by Nicholas Parsons [ blast from the past ] about this watch ......never heard of it before , but have to say , a very enjoyable and well presented show .

Be obliged if anyone could upload it , as I didn't catch the full programme .

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
    By chance I stumbled across a BBC programme last night , presented by Nicholas Parsons [ blast from the past ] about this watch ......never heard of it before , but have to say , a very enjoyable and well presented show .

Be obliged if anyone could upload it , as I didn't catch the full programme .
    That was a repeat, I caught some of the original, amazing craftsmanship. The show is still available on the BBC Iplayer for the next 29 days(most shows get 30 day available window after they were broadcasted). Unfortunately only people with a UK address can watch the Iplayer. Now the more techie minded use a proxy UK address to watch it. You can download apps that do all the hardwork for you but from what I read most of the free ones leach off your broadband when your not looking.

Comment

Hola

just disable it when not in use

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
        Hola

just disable it when not in use
        This claims that doesn't work for Hola on some versions

True?

Comment

Working...
        X