Congradulations on new site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congradulations on new site

Hi to all, I'm edhudson from dubli.ie just using another user name, delighted to be here, congradulations to boxman and all who helped, Iam sure it will be a great success.

Hi Ed ....welcome aboard its great to see you here

Comment

Originally posted by The Hud View Post
      Hi to all, I'm edhudson from dubli.ie just using another user name, delighted to be here, congradulations to boxman and all who helped, Iam sure it will be a great success.
      Hi Ed, Really Good to see you.

Hope that we will have a great deal of fun!
      Attached Files

Comment

hi Well done, its a great site and i,m just new!!

Comment

Great to see you over here Eddie all the best to yourself and the lovely Philomena
          Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
            Welcome to you spongebob hope you enjoy it
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Hi Again, Spongebob!!!!!

We are the absolute best, and all the better for yourself and Ed being aboard.

There is a great feeling of warmth here.

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. . So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of ****.'

Comment

Hey Ed....great to see you here...you'll enjoy and have fun..theres a bunch of old farts here (running for cover) so its nice to see someone young like me hehehhee

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
                  Hi Spongebob , a big welcome to ya .....

Comment

Thanks to all for the big welcome, I am sure I will enjoy it here.

Hi Dave, Philomena sends her love and best wishes, give our love to Brenda. You never told me how those photos turned out, they couldn't be that bad, could they?.

Comment

Thanks to all for the big welcome, I am sure I will enjoy it here.

Hi Dave, Philomena sends her love and best wishes, give our love to Brenda. You never told me how those photos turned out, they couldn't be that bad, could they?.
                      Did you not see them, I posted them on Dublin.ie and sent you a PM?? I'll be in your neck of the woods next week. I fly out to Maroochydore tomorrrow morning and I'll be in Brisbane on Friday night. Flying back to Perth on Saturday morning.
                      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Boxie...you are our Seasoned Traveler...and youve managed to meet a few of the OZ bunch for little meets.....well done!! enjoy the trip and come back safely..!

Comment

this site..

I am a student in Dublin, in helping this site to do part-time, there is a very classic bag, there is interested in you can click on the URL

[MODERATED POST] We do not carry free advertisements. One week ban.
                          Last edited by Rashers; 10-11-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suban View Post
                            I am a student in Dublin, in helping this site to do part-time, there is a very classic bag, there is interested in you can click on the URL

[MODERATED POST] We do not carry free advertisements. One week ban.
                            Jayziz Jim you don't mess about!
                            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by boxman View Post
                              Jayziz Jim you don't mess about!
                              He/she had posted two advertisements, the other on Famous Sayings, and was still online. Caught before we might have had to delete a load of posts in the morning.
                              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
                              X