Who Would You Be??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Would You Be??

If you could be anyone else for a day who would it be??
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

A Fly on the wall, I could do a lot of travelling in a day, And I would have a lot of people and places, to see and hear, And get honest answers to a lot...
    People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

Originally posted by sugarmoon View Post
      A Fly on the wall, I could do a lot of travelling in a day, And I would have a lot of people and places, to see and hear, And get honest answers to a lot...
      Very good sugarmoon a bit of lateral thinking there...keep away from the swatters though
      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

an astronaut
        I would to see the world from space
        Last edited by bigby; 23-09-2021, 09:01 PM.

Comment

I'd be John O'Niell from the ARU (Australian Rugby Union) and I'd tear up every single player contact, and put the players on a new lowish basic with performance bonuses, then I'd fire the entire executive of the ARU and replace them with achievers in their particular field, then I'd fire all of their so called talent spotters and replace them with a system based on ground root coaching promotional system and Lastly I'd fire myself and replace me with someone who actually understands that Rugby Union is a different sport to Rugby Leage and that it is a sport and not a business.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
            I'd be John O'Niell from the ARU (Australian Rugby Union) and I'd tear up every single player contact, and put the players on a new lowish basic with performance bonuses, then I'd fire the entire executive of the ARU and replace them with achievers in their particular field, then I'd fire all of their so called talent spotters and replace them with a system based on ground root coaching promotional system and Lastly I'd fire myself and replace me with someone who actually understands that Rugby Union is a different sport to Rugby Leage and that it is a sport and not a business.
            Too much money involved now Conor do you remember when you'd be banned for making a cent out of Union?
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Too much money involved now

All the more reason to get it right. I still stand by my comments.

Comment

If i could be anyone for a day????

well i like being me...soooo..

but i suppose id like to be a MAN for a day and see if i could figure out what makes those brains work...or not work hehee.....it would be like going to Mars for a day i suppose lol..

Comment

I'd like to be a blue whale, swimming underwater.
                  This is that very Mab
                  That plaits the manes of horses in the night,

Comment

I would love to be a scientist that discovered an immediate cure for all the Cancer sufferers in the World ........

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      If i could be anyone for a day????

well i like being me...soooo..

but i suppose id like to be a MAN for a day and see if i could figure out what makes those brains work...or not work hehee.....it would be like going to Mars for a day i suppose lol..
                      hiya mkm , it's no easy task being a man !

we're misunderstood , accused of being devoid of feelings , etc. ( i could go on )

ye could nearly write a song about it ....

" sometimes it's hard to be a ma-aa-an "

i'll drink to that .....

Comment

hahaha Kevin...sure god love you and isnt that exactly why id want to be man to understand yis all better...

I see with my grandkids the boys are totally on a different planet to the drama queen.....Im driving along and little eamonn goes...awww nana look at that beautiful truck....and i look and see a filthy dirty rusty pick up van...

driving along with the drama queen (2) shes going nana when we get to the shops can i look at shoes, and get to try on things??

and i notice lately everytime i come into a room yer man jumps up and runs....he thinks im going to give him jobs to do hehehee...

men are strange objects..i can relate to the drama queen and her shoes heheh

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                          hahaha Kevin...sure god love you and isnt that exactly why id want to be man to understand yis all better...

I see with my grandkids the boys are totally on a different planet to the drama queen.....Im driving along and little eamonn goes...awww nana look at that beautiful truck....and i look and see a filthy dirty rusty pick up van...

driving along with the drama queen (2) shes going nana when we get to the shops can i look at shoes, and get to try on things??

and i notice lately everytime i come into a room yer man jumps up and runs....he thinks im going to give him jobs to do hehehee...

men are strange objects..i can relate to the drama queen and her shoes heheh

i'd like to be thiery henry ,

so i could shoot myself in the head ,

after a long day of cruelly mutilating my body

viva la france , me arse ....

Comment

I would like to be Brian Cowan and I would give everybody back there Taxes There labour and everything else the goverment has taken drop all the goverment wages then say haha im out of here and resign
                            They are watching me

Comment

What a coincidence.... I'd want to be the same and in today's budget I'd change everything without Brian Lenihan knowing, giving back the bonus to those depending on welfare.... and a 20% rise too.
                              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
                              X