Help......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help......

Ok the canadian spring is started and so have my fricking problems.....anyone got any idea on this one??

I plonked a 12 step step ladder against the back of the house on tuesday and forgot about it till just now......and there...right on top of the ladder is a birds nest............complete with eggs...................the mother bird tried to take lumps out of me as i tried to climb up to peep in.....i cant leave the ladder there....we're going to be doing regrading on monday.......so how can i move the ladder without upsetting the bird....i think if i move it the nest might fall down??? am i going to have to leave it till the birds grow up and move out? jez.....

any ideas will be welcome

Can you not watch till the mother leaves for a few minutes and get Willie to get up and place it somewhere else....other option is use the eggs for an omelette for your visitors tonight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      Ok the canadian spring is started and so have my fricking problems.....anyone got any idea on this one??

I plonked a 12 step step ladder against the back of the house on tuesday and forgot about it till just now......and there...right on top of the ladder is a birds nest............complete with eggs...................the mother bird tried to take lumps out of me as i tried to climb up to peep in.....i cant leave the ladder there....we're going to be doing regrading on monday.......so how can i move the ladder without upsetting the bird....i think if i move it the nest might fall down??? am i going to have to leave it till the birds grow up and move out? jez.....

any ideas will be welcome
      buy a new ladder lol
      what is regrading???
      how do you do it mkm, last house you had them over the door
      I had a pigeon in my tree sitting on a nest of 2 eggs, so today I see the bird is not sitting on the nest and one dead baby bird in it

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
        Can you not watch till the mother leaves for a few minutes and get Willie to get up and place it somewhere else....other option is use the eggs for an omelette for your visitors tonight!!!
        rofl

Comment

ya bloomin brat womble lol..you know what willie is like he'll just decide to leave it there for the duration and take pictures of the babies, and he might even bann us all from the garden to protect the cute little birdies.....jez...i have to get this moved before he comes home and adopts it...

Comment

ya bloomin brat womble lol..you know what willie is like he'll just decide to leave it there for the duration and take pictures of the babies, and he might even bann us all from the garden to protect the cute little birdies.....jez...i have to get this moved before he comes home and adopts it...
            the dog could run after you and knock the ladder
            he knocks everything else over

Comment

heres the fricking nest
              Attached Files

Comment

see i think its attached to the wall too
                Attached Files

Comment

Think Bigbys suggestion good, blame the dog! if you do this before Willie gets home we'll not tell him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Is the ladder colour matched to a pair of your shoes???

Comment

bloomin nutters lol...i think ive decided to move it.....theres a huge chance the mother will shit in the hottub every time she flies into the nest hehehe...

Comment

bloomin nutters lol...i think ive decided to move it.....theres a huge chance the mother will shit in the hottub every time she flies into the nest hehehe...
                      my hot tub????????????????????
                      knock it quick

Comment

aww that sucks breda..but at least your bird was sensible enough to build in a frickin tree...i must have got the retarted birds living in my area...i mentioned a stupid bird got stuck in my garbage container last week???? and willie is keeping a caterpillar as a frickin pet in the new bathroom...the one beside YOUR bedroom lol..

Comment

have you moved it??
                          feed it the caterpillar for lunch

Comment

ok talked to willie.....leave the poor birdies he sez..........so ...that would mean...no regrading...no deck...no back door....a hot tub fulla shyte.............not on yer nelly

wish me luck....hes on his way home and i have 30 mins to get it moved hehehe

Comment

ok talked to willie.....leave the poor birdies he sez..........so ...that would mean...no regrading...no deck...no back door....a hot tub fulla shyte.............not on yer nelly

wish me luck....hes on his way home and i have 30 mins to get it moved hehehe
                              run fast and bring the mutt with you
                              put some of the nest sticks in the mutts coat

Comment

Working...
                              X