• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox

I love it but am finding it increasingly harder to log in with Firefox

I believe Microsoft (I may be wrong) has led to this

Anyone having problems using foxfire?

Thanks

Liz I tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari.... etc etc.

I found Firefox to be buggy. Chrome is fast but by the time you install the addons it slows a bit.

I must say that in my case I've found that Internet Explorer is the one I prefer.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

i think im on friggin vista??? whatever it is...it swallows my pictures when i download them ...ive hundreds of fecking pictures i cant find hehe..

Comment

I'm on Firefox and found it sorted most of my problems with Microsoft.

Comment

been on firefox for years i like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            i think im on friggin vista??? whatever it is...it swallows my pictures when i download them ...ive hundreds of fecking pictures i cant find hehe..
            Vista is a whole Opearting System and the worst that Micro$oft ever released. If you can, have Windows 7 installed. It has all the speed of XP and more.

To find your pictures: They're probably downloaded as .jpg files. So use your Search to find them. In the search box type "*.jpg" and see what comes up.

Comment

i use firefox most of the time and find it ok i also have vista premium and don't have much problems everyone else is always complaining about vista

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                i use firefox most of the time and find it ok i also have vista premium and don't have much problems everyone else is always complaining about vista
                I've seen ads in the computer mags to have your PC 'upgraded' from Vista to XP.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                  I've seen ads in the computer mags to have your PC 'upgraded' from Vista to XP.
                  Thats a weird one Rashers as Windows XP has been around for over 7 years now!
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                    Thats a weird one Rashers as Windows XP has been around for over 7 years now!
                    If you're one of the many who suffer with Vista you'll understand.

Many businesses won't have Vista on their systems.

But Windows 7 is very good, maybe even a bit faster than good old XP.

Comment

If you're one of the many who suffer with Vista you'll understand.

Many businesses won't have Vista on their systems.

But Windows 7 is very good, maybe even a bit faster than good old XP.
                      Never used vista but heard some friends complaining about how crap it is & someone mentioned on facebook that it was a virus!
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                        Never used vista but heard some friends complaining about how crap it is & someone mentioned on facebook that it was a virus!
                        That's an old one about Vista being a virus -- they both fcuk up your computer.

I've just googled "Upgrade Vista to XP" and it returned 107,000,000 sites.

Comment

im on firefox its quiet nice for me i like it..but my son who is computer engineer use chrome

Comment

That's an old one about Vista being a virus -- they both fcuk up your computer.

I've just googled "Upgrade Vista to XP" and it returned 107,000,000 sites.
                            my pc is working fine touch wood i must have got the only good version of vista

Comment

I loaded Windows 7 last weekend.
                              Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Working...
                              X