Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The five Lamps Festival 2010

Hi People

This week is the Five Lamps Festival 2010 & yesterday evening me and my walking group took part in a Walk and Talk with Pat Liddy entitled 2 Great Georgian Ways, atarting at the 5 Lamps, then we walked down along the North Circular Road, then arriving at the Royal Canal near the Brendan Behan bench and walking back down the Royal Canal via Croke Park & ending up in Marino College for tea and biscuits with a band playing too.

More info can be found here

They can also be found on Facebook too
    Last edited by Suzieq; 28-04-2010, 02:35 PM.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

God Suzie u absolutely put me to shame.....u get around so much......good on ya..
    It is what it is.

Comment

Here is a few photos i took ast night
      1. the Five Lamps
      2. The Royal Canal near Croke Park
      3. Swans swimming along the canal on our ay back to Amiens St. That is all the photos I managed to take last night.
      Attached Files
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        God Suzie u absolutely put me to shame.....u get around so much......good on ya..
        H Pam I am also guilty of not letting you forumers know about this event sooner - but it was worth the exercise that walk!
        Last edited by Suzieq; 28-04-2010, 03:10 PM. Reason: typos
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

suzie.....yer supposed to be resting up and getting ready for the new babby.....not running your feet off..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            suzie.....yer supposed to be resting up and getting ready for the new babby.....not running your feet off..
            Cheek of ya Helen - I was in the house all day & only went out last night for a couple of hours & it was easier to manage than after a days work.

I will be swimming this evening that won't take more than an hour!
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
              Cheek of ya Helen - I was in the house all day & only went out last night for a couple of hours & it was easier to manage than after a days work.

I will be swimming this evening that won't take more than an hour!
              Good on ya Suzie ...........Baby will have a nice easy delivery (so they say )...the more fitter that you are ......

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                Good on ya Suzie ...........Baby will have a nice easy delivery (so they say )...the more fitter that you are ......
                True for u Dee!!! Had an easy day & had a lovely swim.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                X