Problem getting in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem getting in

was there a problem with the site earlier. url is not valid kept coming up on my pc earlier when i tried to get access to the forum

what did ya break jeanie lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
      was there a problem with the site earlier. url is not valid kept coming up on my pc earlier when i tried to get access to the forum
      I was out most of the day (bank holiday) so didn't see any probs. But if it happens again try clearing your Temp Internet folder, restart the computer and try again.

I use a program called CCleaner (free) which does a great job of cleaning up your computer.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

i was trying to get in while i was backing up my computor and i think it was norton that was blocking the site while this was going on it's fine now

Comment

Hello, could not get onto the threads, I was getting into the forum however when i clicked on the thread it would not open, I use CCleaner everynight before i close down my puter. Will give the above a try if it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by eithne View Post
            Hello, could not get onto the threads, I was getting into the forum however when i clicked on the thread it would not open, I use CCleaner everynight before i close down my puter. Will give the above a try if it happens again.
            You can get onto the forum itself, but not into any of the threads? That's a strange one. If it happens again please let us know and we can look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
              You can get onto the forum itself, but not into any of the threads? That's a strange one. If it happens again please let us know and we can look into it.
              Thank you Rashers

Comment

antmel says on dub.ie he is having a problem gaining admitance rashers. is there a problem this side ?

Comment

havent experienced any problems here jeanie...but i am having problems signing into dublin.ie there seems to be an extra step now in the sign in process..

Comment

I could not load this site yesterday when using the top bar but when i used google search box I got it no problem

Comment

antmel says on dub.ie he is having a problem gaining admitance rashers. is there a problem this side ?
                      No problem on this side jg. I've checked his settings and they're ok. It says his Last Activity was: 19-07-2010 09:57 AM

Comment

I have no problems with either site. Click on remember me in your browser & that should get u in the next time u login. Bookmarking is also a good idea.
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                          I have no problems with either site. Click on remember me in your browser & that should get u in the next time u login. Bookmarking is also a good idea.
                          not me thats having the prob.em suzie it's antmel

Comment

not me thats having the prob.em suzie it's antmel
                            I know, if he lurks on here without signing in he may see these posts!
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X