Hunger strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger strike

How come there is no media coverage of the hunger strike going on at the Bishops Palace???.....This is its ninth day...
    It is what it is.

pam didnt even hear about it....im going to look it up online ..has there been any outcome?

Comment

No outcome as yet.....I dont know if u will even find it online.....there is somethin about it on FB..
      It is what it is.

Comment

are the bishops not eatin i never heard a thing

Comment

No they havnt eatin a thing since last week....with any luck they'll fade away...
          It is what it is.

Comment

your pullin my leg pammy it's not the bishops who are not eatin at all

Comment

Thanks Jeanie....I have that link...I hope somethin comes out of it...but I have my doubts...
              It is what it is.

Comment

The bishop probably doesn't even know it's happening. They live on a different planet to us peasants.
                'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                  The bishop probably doesn't even know it's happening. They live on a different planet to us peasants.
                  They know bloody well whats happenin....and I bet they are runnin scared...
                  It is what it is.

Comment

God love them both and how dreadful that the bishop seems not to be intrested ......

Comment

Hi Deirdre.....yes one of them is a friend of mine....and he was very badly abused.....it has had such a knock on effect on his life.......the powers that be just dont want to know...
                      It is what it is.

Comment

The Bishop's palace - ses it all. Jesus was born in a stable and these feckers have palaces whereas when I was a kid I had a pal with nine sisters and brothers who lived in a 2 parlour house and in my dad's childhood in Dominick St, very large families lived in one room in a tenemant with an outside toilet.

I was born over a butcher's shop with a kitchen, two bedrooms and a shared toilet with othert families

And people are still trying to get justice from the 'Princes' of the church and ther police and government do not give a flying feck.

Comment

Got the Northside News this morning and it's on the front page. I wonder why the general media has not taken up the story.

Comment

Could it be censorship Rashers?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
                              Could it be censorship Rashers?
                              I'd say it's 'don't rock the boat' in case everyone joins in.

Comment

Working...
                              X