St. Vincents Navan Rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Vincents Navan Rd

This could go here or in health/education but ultimately it's down to government.
    St Vincent's, who provide services across the board for Special Needs children and adults have been issued an ultimatum by HSE which is resulting in the immediate closure of Ard Cuain Respite Centre and further serious cuts in other areas including a loss of 56 staff!
    The Board of Mngment are willing to compromise but "the HSE are not for turning".
    If any of you have free time on Tuesday next parents and supporters are meeting on Merrion Sq at 1pm - opposite Gov buildings - to march to the Dail.
    These parents and service users badly need your support, if you can't be there please lobby your TD's with phone calls or emails to voice your feelings.
    What is happening here will continue througout the country. THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED!!

bastards!

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
      This could go here or in health/education but ultimately it's down to government.
      St Vincent's, who provide services across the board for Special Needs children and adults have been issued an ultimatum by HSE which is resulting in the immediate closure of Ard Cuain Respite Centre and further serious cuts in other areas including a loss of 56 staff!
      The Board of Mngment are willing to compromise but "the HSE are not for turning".
      If any of you have free time on Tuesday next parents and supporters are meeting on Merrion Sq at 1pm - opposite Gov buildings - to march to the Dail.
      These parents and service users badly need your support, if you can't be there please lobby your TD's with phone calls or emails to voice your feelings.
      What is happening here will continue througout the country. THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED!!
      Dolores, why are you not running for office in the government, you are a very intelligent lady, and know your politics, and you do have a feel for the people, you would be of benefit to normal people. We...the people are sick and tired of having tossers that have never integrated with "normal" folk to lay down their laws,on both sides of the water, they have no idea, how ordinary peole have to live. not that im saying you are ordinary, I would say extraordinary.
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Dolores I have to agree with Paddy.....u would be a fabulous spokesperson for our country..
        It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
          Dolores I have to agree with Paddy.....u would be a fabulous spokesperson for our country..
          I second that Dolorous you would make an excellent Politician fair minded as well go for it please ....Pretty Please

Comment

Pleeeeeese then give us all a rise in our pensions.......did I just say that...
            It is what it is.

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence ..however, I, unlike our politicians, admit when I don't know something and the extent of my capabilities, I have one attribute which I think precludes me from a life in politics....I do logic!!!

Comment

Thanks for the vote of confidence ..however, I, unlike our politicians, admit when I don't know something and the extent of my capabilities, I have one attribute which I think precludes me from a life in politics....I do logic!!!
                well thats a start on other politicians, and you do honesty too, thats more than they can do
                https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  well thats a start on other politicians, and you do honesty too, thats more than they can do
                  Soooo Paddy are you volunteering to be my election agent and chief fundraiser???? lmao

Comment

Mhy sister worked in St Vincents for many years. She is retired. Her daughter works there - I will ring her

Comment

I heard on Joe Duffy's programme that the new unit for cystic fibrosis unit is in danger of not being opened

Comment

The march to the Dail today had a huge turnout...check the news this evening!

Comment

absolutely dreadful....what are the parents supposed to do now? im sure its already taken years to get thro the red tape and diagnosis to get to the stage they were being helped..

is there a petition us outside ireland can sign and show support dolores?

Comment

Just like the late and much lamented Tony Gregory. He didn't bullshit nor swallow waffle neither. Go for it! You'd have the backing of the REAL people.
                            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              is there a petition us outside ireland can sign and show support dolores?

I think this is the best known one: http://www.petitiononline.com/
                              'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Working...
                              X