Finding lost friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding lost friends

Following a very good suggestion from someone who may not want to be named I've opened this thread.

Lost touch with an old friend? This is a good place to start looking.

They may not spot the post but if anyone looking for a lost friend gives as much information as possible someone on this forum may know them or even know someone who might.

Best of luck in your quest.
    Last edited by Rashers; 05-07-2010, 11:24 PM.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

good idea for a thead rashers...ive lost contact with loads of people over my 38 years.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      good idea for a thead rashers...ive lost contact with loads of people over my 38 years.....lol
      they're probable hiding from you !

Comment

sure didnt you find me after all this time

Comment

thats right..i did breda...hugs...and as for that bloomin git captn..im going to kick his arse when i ever see him..hiding on me indeed hehehe..(yer probably right lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
            they're probable hiding from you !
            Hehe!
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

I found my childhood pal a while ago and it was fantastic - we chat on the phone as if we had never been apart

Comment

shhh! i dont want to just in case i owe them money!!!

Comment

Okay here's one from me. I'm dying to meet an old pal that I last saw sometime in the 60s.

His name is Phil Donoghue and when we were pals he lived at 14 Pairc Lein, Harmonstown. He had a sister named Patricia who I hear is married and lives in the Finglas area now.

Phil and me went to primary school in Raheny (St Assams) after I had left Rutland St.

He was tall.. about 6 foot or so which was unusual for teenagers at that time.

I hear he used to drink in the Horse and Hound bar on Harmonstown Road and that he either owned or managed transpot firms.

I'd love to meet Phil again and so would my cousin in Australia as he practically lived at their house (Moore family of 6 Pairc Lein) up to the time of his marriage... which sadly didn't last.

He'd be about 64 or 65 now.
                  'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Finding guys is relative easy, it's those chicks that went off and got married, changed their name and often friends, way too hard to find unless you know who they married.

Comment

tell us their names captn hehehhee...come on spill the guts...we'll help ya..and bury you when mrs captn finds out hehe

Comment

Mrs Captain and I went to Europe and Ireland in 1983 .... she describes the trip thus ...." we went on a pilgrimage to visit with all of Conor's old girlfriends"... I've got to admit that we met quite a few and they all showed us a grand old time.

Comment

hahaa too funny......maybe i should make the trip to find willies old g/friends....and try and leave him with one hehehe...

im joking i love the aul git....i almost have him trained..

Comment

hahaa too funny......maybe i should make the trip to find willies old g/friends....and try and leave him with one hehehe...

im joking i love the aul git....i almost have him trained..
                            Seriously? I've given up trying to train men a few long time ago. I can't even train my cat.

I'm thinking, if I had a guy & actually got him 'trained', would he then just totally bore me & I'd just leave then?
                            Last edited by Curious Girl; 09-07-2010, 02:39 PM.
                            I believe in.......

Comment

well you might be bored stiff trish ...no excitment hehe....

when i said i had willie almost trained i said it with tongue in cheek...he'll NEVER be trained...i keep him around sos he can reach the stuff on the top shelves in the supermarkets hehehe........hes much taller than me....

Comment

Working...
                              X