Anyone hear from Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear from Camo?

Hoping he didn't die & fall off the planet.
    I believe in.......

Originally posted by Curious Girl View Post
    Hoping he didn't die & fall off the planet.

I think the Germans finally got him.......though I thought I saw him in town last week.....with all his regalia.....
    It is what it is.

Comment

he's fine he sent me this picture he's well protected
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh ur very bold.......
        It is what it is.

Comment

last i heard he was here

Last edited by Rashers; 12-07-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            last i heard he was here

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ziKPQFp_XA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ziKPQFp_XA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
            didnt work sniff..what did i do wrong..HELP!

Comment

take the oyher link

Comment

Working now Helen.
                'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Hi folks, I am back in Ireland.
                  Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

welcome back camouflage hope u had a nice holidays....any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
                      Khaled you'll have to wait until the microfilm comes back from the chemists.
                      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

hahaha boxie....

Camou we really missed you...hope you had a great time and enjoyed your vacation....i was pretty worried about you you were gone so long..

Comment

[QUOTE=Mykidsmom;54736]last i heard he was here

[/

Brilliant video Helen!! Would be useful for pammy & her karioke singing skills while she's with ya!!
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
                            Thanks, mate. Was going to reply to this last night, but was forced to pull the plug suddenly last night 23.30, due to a thunderstorm. Less than 7 miles away from my place. Decided to kill all appliances instantly.

No, didn't bring my camera. I never was big into photography. I have a camera, but I rarely carry it when outside.
                            Camouflage

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              hahaha boxie....

Camou we really missed you...hope you had a great time and enjoyed your vacation....i was pretty worried about you you were gone so long..
                              I had a great time. Fantastic weather over there. Was sleeping in the forest most of the time. I utilized some of the loggers' cabins. I spent a few nights sleeping in the open. I took a risk, because of the wildlife, but nothing happened. Only came across one poisonous snake, and it ended up in my cooking pot. I love snake meat.
                              Just one thing upset me very much. That famous road house, known as Lachenhausle, was torched down a few years ago. The owner did it himself, wanted to cash in on the insurance I was told by some of the locals. That sucks, because I have childhood memories of that place, including a very upset stomach after eating too much ice cream.
                              Never came to checking out the old WW2 fortifications sharp on the French/German border. Gives me an excuse for another trip next summer.
                              Camouflage

Comment

Working...
                              X