• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitKat

I miss her

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
    I miss her
    Who is she Liz?
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

maybe she means the chocolate bar or her cat ?

Comment

C'mon Liz... enlighten us.
        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

I think that Kit Kat used to post on the udder side a couple of years ago if its the lady i'm thinking off ....I dont think that she ever joined this side ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
            I think that Kit Kat used to post on the udder side a couple of years ago if its the lady i'm thinking off ....I dont think that she ever joined this side ....
            hi deirdre - she was called katkins on the other forum & she lives a few doors up from Bigby. Bigby and i were talking about her the other week & we don't think she's on the computer much these days.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
              hi deirdre - she was called katkins on the other forum & she lives a few doors up from Bigby. Bigby and i were talking about her the other week & we don't think she's on the computer much these days.
              I know that Suzieq but she did change her name to Kit Kat at one stage

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                I know that Suzieq but she did change her name to Kit Kat at one stage
                Your right Deirdre

Kathleen lived and still lives about 8 doors away from where I lived. She is a lovely person and paints lovely pictures. Her family were and still are smashing people.

She used to join in posts on the dark forum but some people nit picked and she is too nice of a person to argue back so she left.

I visited her last year - Bangers and his lady took me there and I had a wonderful afternoon in her house on Ratoath Road.

I hoped she would join in - MaryDub too, whio is also a great woman but so far no. I enjoy and actually a lot of posters here. I disagree with some but that does not mean I hate them

I just hate it when someone I (and a lot of others) like drops off the radar

Comment

kitkat is the most amazing woman.....im still in touch with her via email....but would love to see her up and posting again on the fourms..and marydub......where is she.....she needs to come back

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                    kitkat is the most amazing woman.....im still in touch with her via email....but would love to see her up and posting again on the fourms..and marydub......where is she.....she needs to come back
                    Saw marydub posting on facebook during the week. Drop her a mail & I am sure she'll come back here & to Dub.ie
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X