Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memorium thread

Hi all,

I remember that over on tudder one many asked for an In Memorium thread and were refused it. So I'm going to start such a thread. I wonder if Arts and Culture is the correct forum?

I think I should remind all of us that in the interest of respect for our loved ones that have passed on that we don't use the In Memorium thread for small talk, but only for the the memorial itself. Talk about it could be carried on the Chit Chat thread.

Any thoughts before I open it?
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Oh Rashers that would be such a lovely gesture I was at my dear little pals month mind today allthough we are getting on with our lives I think that being given the oppurtunity to write it down here would be perfect ....xx

Comment

Good one Rashers and nice gesture...
      It is what it is.

Comment

yes rashers a nice thought

Comment

I wonder if Arts and Culture is the right forum for it. Any other thoughts or ideas for it before I get it started? I want to have it up asap.

Comment

Gardening maybe ? ye know, digging, grass plots, burning rubbish, weeding out the unwanted.

Comment

great thread rashers...

Ya fecker captn ehe

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                I wonder if Arts and Culture is the right forum for it. Any other thoughts or ideas for it before I get it started? I want to have it up asap.
                I don't see anywhere else rashers unless you set up an Occasions Forum and the sub threads for different events

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                  I don't see anywhere else rashers unless you set up an Occasions Forum and the sub threads for different events
                  Thats a very good idea jg. I can see some of the potential for such a forum. Well boxie, whaddya think of that?

Any other ideas or thought very welcome.

Comment

put it on a sticky too rashers.

Comment

Thats a very good idea jg. I can see some of the potential for such a forum. Well boxie, whaddya think of that?

Any other ideas or thought very welcome.
                      i don't mean a new site just a new heading like chit chat,music, news, that way if a birthday or anniversary or any occasion good or bad can be put on a thread aptly named to suit. we have a thread here already but i think it's just titled for good news

Comment

i don't mean a new site just a new heading like chit chat,music, news, that way if a birthday or anniversary or any occasion good or bad can be put on a thread aptly named to suit. we have a thread here already but i think it's just titled for good news
                        Yep I knew what you meant. A new forum like Arts and Culture, Entertainment, etc.

Comment

thats it rashers maybe someone else has other suggestions

Comment

thats it rashers maybe someone else has other suggestions
                            I think what you suggested is good. An Occasions Forum or Special Notices forum. I think the Occasions one sounds best.

If you're reading this boxie, what do you think?

Comment

I think what you suggested is good. An Occasions Forum or Special Notices forum. I think the Occasions one sounds best.

If you're reading this boxie, what do you think?
                              Brilliant an Occasions board it is. I'll put one up as soon as I get to a outer. I'm on my iPhone at the mo.
                              Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Working...
                              X