Hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there

Hi all , first post and it's nice to be here in this new 'alternative Dublin forum ' .The home page image of the Happenny bridge is really nice and congrats to the person (or persons) involved in putting it together

Originally posted by miamigo View Post
    Hi all , first post and it's nice to be here in this new 'alternative Dublin forum ' .The home page image of the Happenny bridge is really nice and congrats to the person (or persons) involved in putting it together
    Welcome, miamigo.
    Gatsby

Caesar et erat forti, Brutus et sum iam, Caesar sic in omnibus, Brutus sic intram.

Comment

Hey steve...great to see you here lol...Boxman set this up..isnt it awesome...and its a great place to hang out....and you can actually post photos lol

Comment

nice to see u here miamigo

Comment

Originally posted by Gatsby View Post
          Welcome, miamigo.
          Greetings Gatsby ,and thanks for the welcome .Just being having a look at some posts

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
          Hey steve...great to see you here lol...Boxman set this up..isnt it awesome...and its a great place to hang out....and you can actually post photos lol
          Hi Helen ,nice to see you here to and well done Boxman ,it's just I thought the forum was going to be called Coddle.ie lol .Great to be here and see the usual suspects

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
          nice to see u here miamigo
          Hi there khaleduz , thanks and it's nice to be here

Comment

Hi Steve .......Make yourself at home now .........How about a cuppa also ...lol....

Comment

did you mention your making tea deirdre hehehe..put my name on a cup

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                did you mention your making tea deirdre hehehe..put my name on a cup
                With Pleasure Helen .....Hope you like the Liffey Water and Barrys Tea........

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                  Hi Steve .......Make yourself at home now .........How about a cuppa also ...lol....
                  Hi Deirdre ,glad to make myself at home and yes, a cuppa Barrys tea would be nice ...one sugar please and a cup for mkm to lol

Comment

well I am on my holidays so can I have brandy instead of tea please

Comment

Hi guys

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                      well I am on my holidays so can I have brandy instead of tea please
                      Hi All - first posting onto this new and alternative forum - very quiet on the other one LOL! Breda have a great holiday in Malta - u deserve it!!!

Thank God its the long weekend here in Dublin & wait for it folks - extra hour in the leaba on Sunday!!
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                        Hi All - first posting onto this new and alternative forum - very quiet on the other one LOL! Breda have a great holiday in Malta - u deserve it!!!

Thank God its the long weekend here in Dublin & wait for it folks - extra hour in the leaba on Sunday!!
                        suzie the weather in malta is for rain and wind so I may get loads of extra hours in bed (no smart remarks you lot)
                        just going to chillax eat drink and be merry whatever the weather

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                          suzie the weather in malta is for rain and wind so I may get loads of extra hours in bed (no smart remarks you lot)
                          just going to chillax eat drink and be merry whatever the weather
                          Now you are telling me - the weather here is supposed to be bad this weekend - ugh!! It better clear up for my weekend in the North next week. So I won't be around for the trick n treaters on Sat week worse luck!!
                          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Welcome Suzieq and miamigo. It's lovely to see you here.... happy you found us.
                            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                              Welcome Suzieq and miamigo. It's lovely to see you here.... happy you found us.

Hi Rashers - had to join you - we miss you in the other place - can i say its like a 'ghost town' there!

Thx for the welcome!
                              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X