Haunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting

If you were a ghost where or who would you haunt and why?

If I were a ghost I would haunt the Department of Health.

I would have no trouble getting help since so many people have died needlessly because of the incompetence of the people over there in Hawkins House!!

I would elicit the assistence of a whole bunch of poltergeists and we would throw all the papers in the air, stuff up the air conditioning, block the toilets with Application Forms, etc., so the workers there would have a small idea of what it is like to be in an A&E Department!
    Attached Files

Comment

I thought you'd be the first to haunt the Department of Health Bang Bang and you'd have good reason to.

I'd haunt the 'darling' with the underprivileged background who attacked my son a few years ago. Just enough to scare the bejaysus out of him as he did to us that night. He's probably in state care costing the taxpayer.

Comment

If I were a ghost I'd haunt a particular teacher I had when I was 5yrs old. She was an absolute nasty piece of work who took pleasure in smacking and having power over kids. But I don't know if I'd waste the energy I had on the likes of her. Much rather help animals cross the road or the good things in life.
        This is that very Mab
        That plaits the manes of horses in the night,

Comment

BangBang...I think id be with you all the way...The Dept of Health in Ireland....but id also split my time with the Catholic school board here in Toronto...they made both my life and my daughters miserable for so long when she was growing up.....and I discovered when you arent main stream theres so many holes in the system its beyond patching...and i think my most frantic haunting would take place there...WOOOOooBooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
            If I were a ghost I would haunt the Department of Health.

I would have no trouble getting help since so many people have died needlessly because of the incompetence of the people over there in Hawkins House!!

I would elicit the assistence of a whole bunch of poltergeists and we would throw all the papers in the air, stuff up the air conditioning, block the toilets with Application Forms, etc., so the workers there would have a small idea of what it is like to be in an A&E Department!
            Agree with ya bb - if i was a ghost I would haunt the feckers in Leinster House as they are threatening pay cuts all around & I for one will not take a pay cut lying down Woooooooooooooooo!
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

I would love to get the oppurtunity to Haunt the Git who at knifepoint mugged me 10 years ago .......I would love to see him cower into a corner the way he did me, and then I would love to see him spend the rest of his day's looking behind him especially at night whilst out walking ........Aw that would be revenge .......
              Last edited by Guest; 26-10-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear of that bad experience, Dee.

I can understand why you still feel so badly about it, that's an experience that's hard to forget, for sure!

I hope thast the barsteward in question got his coummupence at some stage himself!

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
                  I would love to get the oppurtunity to Haunt the Git who at knifepoint mugged me 10 years ago .......I would love to see him cower into a corner the way he did me, and then I would love to see him spend the rest of his day's looking behind him especially at night whilst out walking ........Aw that would be revenge .......
                  God D i am so sorry to hear that happened to you, Can not blame you one bit for feeling the way you do .
                  http://www.praofi.org traze@praofi.org

Comment

Thank's Bb and Traze for your good wishes ....yes he got his comeuppence in a sorta way as Denis picked him out in a line -up ......you see poor Denis was too scared to assist me at the time as the git had the knife at my throat .....but he was found guilty by Jury and him along with his parent's and siblings were deported back to Somalia ...... I would still love to haunt him.....

Comment

Thank's Bb and Traze for your good wishes ....yes he got his comeuppence in a sorta way as Denis picked him out in a line -up ......you see poor Denis was too scared to assist me at the time as the git had the knife at my throat .....but he was found guilty by Jury and him along with his parent's and siblings were deported back to Somalia ...... I would still love to haunt him.....
                      Way to go Deirdre! I'm glad to hear that they got some of what they deserved.

Years ago my little sister was bashed by a girl who lived about 5 mins away from our house. So I kind of haunted the girl, hanging around her and eventually asked her to come up to our road to play. Well, the eejit did and even though I was much smaller than her I bashed her as soon as she came near our house and told her never to come near my sister again. I don't think I did much damage but she got the message. Haven't needed to bash anybody since.

Comment

God Deirdre, you are so lucky to be here, it must have been terrifying for you and Dennis,Iwill gladly be a ghostling and help you haunt him.
                        People who jump to conclusions rarely alight on them

Comment

God hun, you really did get a awful scare, the Ba88ard, they should of locked him up and trew away the key.
                          http://www.praofi.org traze@praofi.org

Comment

Originally posted by Putz View Post
                            Way to go Deirdre! I'm glad to hear that they got some of what they deserved.

Years ago my little sister was bashed by a girl who lived about 5 mins away from our house. So I kind of haunted the girl, hanging around her and eventually asked her to come up to our road to play. Well, the eejit did and even though I was much smaller than her I bashed her as soon as she came near our house and told her never to come near my sister again. I don't think I did much damage but she got the message. Haven't needed to bash anybody since.
                            Aw I had a great laugh at you putz and you only a little-un at the time .......Thanks Traze and Sugeremoon yiz are so nice xxx hugs ....D

Comment

I would Haunt the Barsterd that Murderd my cousin in 1976
                              They are watching me

Comment

Working...
                              X