• Show
Clear All

• For Sale

For sale
    Attached Files
    They are watching me

Originally posted by Harolds X girl View Post
    For sale
    LOLrashers has that up on another thread!!
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

hmmmm...i'll put a bid in of $50........and the offer must include having the grass cut every month lol

Comment

Well its sold and hopefully the buyers will resolve the problems the owners - Finna Fail - caused with their promises to the bankers et al

I am only hoping the new owners get Biffo and the gang to live in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
          Well its sold and hopefully the buyers will resolve the problems the owners - Finna Fail - caused with their promises to the bankers et al
          I am only hoping the new owners get Biffo and the gang to live in the real world
          i would say get rid of Fianna Fail as they're the ones that fucked up our country!
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
            i would say get rid of Fianna Fail as they're the ones that fucked up our country!
            I am with you on that one Suzie they gave the failed banks millions and assured the bond holders whatever the frugh they are a guarantee they would lose no money. And they kept their privilaged life styles. And ordinary Irish people paid for the madness

And just because I dont live in Ireland does not mean that I dont care about what has gone on. I dont want outside interests involved - we have a proud heritage but successive Finna Fail governmants failed the country. not qualified to put forward an argument as to who would replace Finna Fail, I just harken back to PJ and his replacement - was he Finance Minister and Berties replacement - was he Berties Finance Minister?
            Last edited by Red Biddy; 20-11-2010, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X