Bang Bang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang Bang?

Has anyone heard from Roddy recently? I've PM'd him on tudder but no reply for weeks now. Does anyone have any news?
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

I emailed him before Christmas but he hasn't replied yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
      I emailed him before Christmas but he hasn't replied yet ?
      It's a bit of a worry with his health condition.
      Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

i tried all methods since i think october, and just the other day tried to contact him via skype......all to no avail...id sorta got worried that somehow id either offended him or pissed him off majorly......but honest cant remember or imagine that i did.......dont know..im worried about him too..hope he contacts someone......

Comment

I was wondering myself if they are both ok ......if anyone has his phone number perhaps try ringing him

Comment

Originally posted by Deirdre Madden View Post
            I was wondering myself if they are both ok ......if anyone has his phone number perhaps try ringing him
            DTW did say that BB would be back posting soon & that was on a thread on t'udder side two weeks ago. I have just posted asking DTW if he's heard anymore from roddy & Mgt since then?? Hope BB is ok.
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Could anyone with Bang Bang's phone number PM me as I need to get in touch.

Comment

BB posted this am....
                It is what it is.

Comment

BB posted on other side on Wednesday night and spoiled a thread! He was called to task by mods and replied giving himself a 2 week ban also saying that as he was a returning officer for elections he would be busy! So to answer your questions....no, he is the same BB!

Comment

Thank God he has been found!

Comment

Working...
                    X