• All I want for Christmas

All I want for Christmas is .........
    They are watching me

Originally posted by Harolds X girl View Post
    All I want for Christmas is .........
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

A Wholly Christmas!!

Join Billy Connelly as he continues his travels in a special Christmas trip to Lapland. Directed by Sandy Nelson

Comment

.............is...peace and quiet...goodwill for all men...and a bloody good rest for women......

oh and some shoes would help i just chucked out all mine lol........

Comment

Good will to all men ....and good weather, and not to be too tempted to eat and drink too much.......and no family squabbles for a change .....

Comment

Is for it to be like it was when I was a kid.... and when my kids were kids.... a family Christmas. A magic time.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Remember going to the Gaiety and the Olympia to see the Pantomime?

Maureen Potter, Jimmy O'Dea starring in pntos like Mother Goose, Aladdin, Puss in Boots, Jack and the Beanstalk, etc.?

Gaiety Theatre’s winter pantomime
              Running since 1894, the Gaiety Theatre’s winter pantomime is a veritable family institution attracting people not just from Dublin but all across the country. This year’s show, Jack and the Beanstalk, is a real crowd-pleaser, as our hero grapples a giant to save the beautiful princess. Throw in a talking cow and some magic beans, and you've got the recipe for an action-packed adventure. With all kinds of twists and turns - and plenty of audience participation - the show has all the essential elements of a traditional Christmas panto. So join Jack, his mother and the mean giant for some magical entertainment. The show runs from 29 Nov 2009 to 31 Jan 2010. Tickets sell out quickly (oh yes they will... etc) , so book in advance to guarantee your seat. Tickets €25 - €35, Gaiety Theatre Box Office, South King St, Dublin 2, tel: + 353 (0)1 677 1717 (Mon–Sun 10:00 - 19:00). Outside these hours, Ticketmaster, tel. 0818 719 388 (from Ireland).
              Attached Files

Comment

[B]For those of our ex-pats that may be coming home for a 'meet' in the near future, ( and who have not been home for quite some time ), the link here may be of interest!

"Find out how to get around, save money and see all the best attractions. Book a Hostel in Dublin today: http://hwrld.cm/1m00z4v Find more about Dublin: hwrl...

Comment

All I want is for my two grown up children to make it up and speak to each other after a long time apart.....then I would be truely happy..
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
                    All I want is for my two grown up children to make it up and speak to each other after a long time apart.....then I would be truely happy..
                    I didn't know that there was a problem, Pammy. I can imagine how hurtful that must be to you.

Have hope, I feel that this year may be different.

Comment

AW, Pammy. They need a wake up call. I feel sad for what they are doing to you. But they have to sort it out in their way. Too head strong for their own good ,they are. It happens in all families, so you are not alone Pammy.

I want a simple, no frills Christmas. I don't want to do all that bloody shopping. If some one did that for me then that would be me sorted.

Comment

hehehe good one

Comment

For myself a new mobile phone.

For my family.... happiness and good health.
                          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

FGor my oldest son to stay on the 'wagon' and get his life back

Comment

Pammy im afraid it happens in most families mine included. my two older lads dont talk so i cant have them together for xmas dinner.

Comment

Working...
                              X