A moment in time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A moment in time.

So here we are ......copy copy copy hehe...but its too great an idea not to copy right?? I think we agreed our moment in time would be Sunday February 27.........and how about we do Irish time 4pm..............gives the lazy Oz crew a time to get up and put their pants on?????

Pictures of your moment in time..

Im in...............who else..?

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    So here we are ......copy copy copy hehe...but its too great an idea not to copy right?? I think we agreed our moment in time would be Sunday February 27.........and how about we do Irish time 4pm..............gives the lazy Oz crew a time to get up and put their pants on?????

Pictures of your moment in time..

Im in...............who else..?
    count me in

Comment

ok....me and yer wan heheh

Comment

Mmmmmmm I'll try.....but what happens if I'm in bed not well???? Do I still take pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
          Mmmmmmm I'll try.....but what happens if I'm in bed not well???? Do I still take pics?
          of course, we all want to see what your bedroom looks like lol

Comment

I hope to be at a charity football match at 3pm so I should get a few good pictures

Comment

im in too

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                yes..........................

Comment

Booked in for a face lift

Comment

oh screw that..you can do photo shop instead liz.................

Comment

Me I'm in ....can I copy and paste the one on the udder side or does it have to be differant ...

Comment

"?our moment in time would be Sunday February 27.........and how about we do Irish time 4pm..............gives the lazy Oz crew a time to get up and put their pants on????? ...MKM

That would be 2am here ... do you really want a photo of a dark room and me in snore-land ?

Comment

I think pick a time and where ever you are at that time is our moment in time
                          regardless of where you are in the world

Comment

That should be easier .... I should be playing poker ........ if I'm still in that is !

Comment

I usually have a houseful on Sunday with some watching the football some on the laptops and me up to me fecking ears in cooking. I am putting it in the diary if I can find it

Comment

Working...
                              X