Sick being sick.!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick being sick.!

Got a cold about 6 weeks ago..sniffled and snuffled for a week then developed a sore throat, then came the sore ears, me nose was like a christmas tree and almost raw from being rubbed.....then came the back pains....the neck pains...then two or 3 days of freedom...no symptoms..then boom back it comes again......im now on week fecking 6........................its not any lighter than it was when it came...medication doesnt help..i think i own a share of all the companies that make snot rags.............im sick of it..

is it just me who has this fecking everlasting bloomin cold?

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    Got a cold about 6 weeks ago..sniffled and snuffled for a week then developed a sore throat, then came the sore ears, me nose was like a christmas tree and almost raw from being rubbed.....then came the back pains....the neck pains...then two or 3 days of freedom...no symptoms..then boom back it comes again......im now on week fecking 6........................its not any lighter than it was when it came...medication doesnt help..i think i own a share of all the companies that make snot rags.............im sick of it..

is it just me who has this fecking everlasting bloomin cold?
    no here is your sister, got sick in January as did son, can not shake it and now in bed 2 days, no voice, sore throat, sore ears, and feel like I am going to get sick all the time, I got an old fashioned tonic at the chemist and will start it soon

woman in chemist says loads of people same here

Comment

well i sorta wonder if it is just a cold bigs.....long time to have a frickin cold isnt it...i hope the tonic works for you...im loading up on vitamin C...part of this two is stomach cramps................ughhhhhhhhhh

Comment

just had fish n chips now u know I love them but could not eat them just wanted to be sick and I am starving

womble was also sick recently, remember she did not eat for days

Comment

right....awww gosh that sucks breda..
          heres something though...i havent eaten a meal in days....in fact the only thing i remember eating was chocolate last night....and ive gained weight................so fecking flu or cold or whatever isnt helping with weight loss..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            right....awww gosh that sucks breda..
            heres something though...i havent eaten a meal in days....in fact the only thing i remember eating was chocolate last night....and ive gained weight................so fecking flu or cold or whatever isnt helping with weight loss..
            your body is just storing up in case you starve it

pammy was also ill but she blamed it on the paint fumes

Comment

Is Pammy sniffing paint fumes now ? Tell her to sniff petrol instead .... it's much cheaper than paint, not as pretty I know, but Jazus the savings !

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Patch View Post
                Is Pammy sniffing paint fumes now ? Tell her to sniff petrol instead .... it's much cheaper than paint, not as pretty I know, but Jazus the savings !
                ha ha, she was trying out a new form of art painting and was too long in the room with the paint
                next day she was very ill

Comment

what was she doing bigs...body art?

Comment

she is going to kill me when she gets back lol
                    she was painting a lovely painting I think it was the wet on wet method

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                      she is going to kill me when she gets back lol
                      she was painting a lovely painting I think it was the wet on wet method
                      any improvement to day breda hope you recover soon maybe you should go to the doc if it doesnt improve

Comment

thats what im considering doing today too mai.......................im going to have a coffee first though and wake up properly..

Comment

Originally posted by bigby View Post
                          womble was also sick recently, remember she did not eat for days
                          You can do without food but not without fluid..so keep drinking the water!!!!

Comment

well got up and did some housework, went to shops, now back in bed freezing

Comment

awwww ya poor angel....you should have a hot whiskey with cloves and brown sugar....if nothing else it'll make you feel better......

Comment

Working...
                              X