Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No feckin' scores...

Dear admin

I'm having grief with the arcade games..spent a night playing chess (I've a sad life!) and each time I win a game and press 'submit' I get kicked off and have to log-in to the forum...score gone!

At pammy's suggestion I tried the scrabble last night...an hour and a half later I'd reached 7,500 and...same thing. Submitted the score and got kicked out. I suspect Pammy's sabotaged both games...
    Everything is self-evident.

Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Dear admin

I'm having grief with the arcade games..spent a night playing chess (I've a sad life!) and each time I win a game and press 'submit' I get kicked off and have to log-in to the forum...score gone!

At pammy's suggestion I tried the scrabble last night...an hour and a half later I'd reached 7,500 and...same thing. Submitted the score and got kicked out. I suspect Pammy's sabotaged both games...
    I did not get my games to register either
    conspiring against us they are
    well to be realy truthful my scores were pityfull

Comment

Is the scorebord working again ?
      They are watching me

Comment

an hour and a half later I'd reached 7,500 and

You complain about your little score of 7K + ........ mine was bloody 17K + after six hours and no bleeden score!!! So I don't play it anymore, and I agree Pammy has a hand in it for sure ... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          Dear admin

I must say that Pammy is a lady of impeccable virtue and kindness ( if only she would forgive me for whatever it is I did wrong)

I am rubbish at both Scrabble and Chess, so my scores would never get to double digits, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Harolds X girl View Post
            Is the scorebord working again ?
            Nope. Pammy has a screwdriver stuck in the cogs so it stays stuck on her score.
            'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
              I must say that Pammy is a lady of impeccable virtue and kindness ( if only she would forgive me for whatever it is I did wrong)

I am rubbish at both Scrabble and Chess, so my scores would never get to double digits, anyway.
              I got a dictionray dictoinery dictoinery
              a Fcuk it a book with words and spellings
              They are watching me

Comment

Working...
              X