Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pharmaceutical Drugs and side effects.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pharmaceutical Drugs and side effects.....

We don't have to try very many pharma drugs to find some we would prefer to forget and never ever will. I have to guess many of us have the big pharma drug stories straight outta hell also.

1) 2001. Paxil. I'm sure it has a generic name and different name in different countries, but on the bottle I brought home it was Paxil. A cheap & common anti depressant. I have no clue why the MD even gave it to me except maybe he wanted to be a serial killer of women in his next life. The half life is five days, which is about how long the side effects last. I am thankful I had the good sense to toss the bottle out after ONE pill. I have never been so depressed in my life during these five days. I was thinking of hurting myself just so I could actually feel something. For example, would think about pressing my hand to the hot iron because I was dying to feel something. I could tail gate cars at incredibly close distances because I suppose I just didn't give a damn. I sure as hell could not feel a thing for days. I cried about the experience for several years when I thought about it. Won't catch me touching a head drug ever again. Paxil was my wake-up call that led to how I would take care of myself in the future. My trust went down the toilet for big pharma right here, so maybe this was good for my health in the long run.

2) 2010. Tramadol. Pain killer given prior to a root canal. Blocked up 100% of my hormone receptors or maybe it just converted all my sex hormones to cortisol. Result was in about three hours I was in the middle of the menopause straight outta hell. Every fucking meno symptom I've ever read about I was having to the max. The tooth pain was preferable, and that's what I chose. Came home from the root canal & was physically wrecked for days.
    I believe in.......
Working...
X